Vlog #3 : Q&A

[Insert intro video]

"What's up guys, we're back"

"I can't believe this channel blew up like that. Thank you so much"

"Right now, we have 25,000 subscribers. I can't believe it" Sana said as she lean her head to Tzuyu's shoulder.

Tzuyu smiled at the camera as she caress Sana's hair.

"You're so beautiful"

"You too"

They stared at the camera while for like 10 seconds before they started laughing.

"A lot of people are questioning us so we decided to answer some of your questions today"

Tzuyu turned on her phone as she starts to read some question.

"The first question here is, how did you guys meet each other?" Tzuyu mumbled

"We met each other in Paris. I know Tzuyu likes me right from the start" Sana said in confidence.

"Nope" Tzuyu denied

"Awww"

"You're the one who likes me right from the start" Tzuyu admitted.

"You're right. You're like an art so I decided to take pictures of you"

"And you are so noisy that day. I told you to delete my photos but you want to keep it on your camera"

"Because that shot is a masterpiece"

"That's it. She doesn't want to show that pic until now" Tzuyu chuckled.

"Let's move to the second question"

"Does your parents know about your sexuality?"

"If they will watch this video, they will probably kick me out" Sana said and Tzuyu quickly stretched her arm around Sana's back.

"You can live here with me" Tzuyu said that made Sana kissed Tzuyu's cheeks.

"My mom knows I have a girlfriend but I don't have the chance to introduce Sana in Taiwan"

"Seen you soon Mommy Chou"

"Mommy Chou?"

"Yup. She told me to call her 'Mom' though"

"Wow. Hi Mom! if you're watching this video, see you soon"

"Next one, what do you love the most about each other?"

"You go first"

"What I love about Tzuyu is she's very kind and sweet. She's soft and subtle that makes me wanna take care of her. She understands me better than most people do. I love everything about Tzuyu"

"That's hella long"

"What do you love about me? Hmm?"

"I love your clumsiness"

"Ohh, that's an amazing answer"

"Just kidding. Ahmm... you're cute"

"Hahahaha. Tzuyu can't really express herself. I still love you baby"

"You're not only beautiful on the outside, you're also beautiful on the inside that makes me love you more"

"Do you like starwars?"

"Why did you ask that after that sweet line?"

"Come on. Answer it"

"Maybe? Because people loves to call me yoda. Why?"

"Because yoda only one for me"

Silence filled the room before Tzuyu started chuckling. Sana just covered her face.

"So cheezy. Don't hide your face" Tzuyu said as she removed Sana's hands on her face.

"Look at her, she's blushing with her own pick up line" Tzuyu said while pointing Sana's cheek.

"Can we just continue?"

"Stop giggling. It's distracting me"

"What?"

"You're so cute" Tzuyu said that made Sana look at her.

"What the heck, your face is burning red hahahahaha"

"Let's stop this" Sana said as she grab the camera away from Tzuyu's

"Hahahahaha. I will still upload this. Bye guys! see you in our next video. Don't forget to like and subscribe"