Vlog #18: Calling Other Girl's Name In My Sleep

"Hi, guys

"Hi, guys. It's Tzuyu" Tzuyu whispered to the camera.

"I'm whispering because Sana is taking a shower right now. I decided to prank her tonight because I don't like her outfit the other day. I accidentally broke our old camera and I didn't really mean to do that. I'm not mad that night, seriously" Tzuyu chuckles "Maybe a little? But not really, okay? Oh, wait... why am I explaining?"

"By the way, I'm using the new one right now and I'm going to prank Sana by whispering other girl's name"

"Whose name should I call?" Tzuyu asked while scrolling her contacts.

"My friend, Elkie. Sana knows her and she knows that we're close friends. Alright, let's do this. I'm just gonna pretend that I'm sleeping" Tzuyu smirked and placed the camera next to their television.

Insert fastforward clip: Tzuyu is now lying down and it took more than 30 minutes before Sana walked out of the bathroom.

Sana noticed that Tzuyu is already is sleeping that's why she jumped on their bed and started kissing Tzuyu's lips.

"Too early to sleep, baby" Sana said as she hugs Tzuyu.

"Hey, Tzu. Smell me" She said as she slightly open her bathrobe.

Insert text: WTF! GOTTA START THE PRANK

"Elkie... baby" Tzuyu whispered and Sana's eyebrows furrowed upon hearing that.

"Elkie hmm"

"What did you just say?" Sana madly asked.

"Tzuyu!" She shouted.

"Tzuyu! Wake up!" She started shaking causing for Tzuyu to act that she just woke up.

"Why?"

"Are you having affair with Elkie?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Just answer me, Tzuyu"

"No. Why are you suddenly like this?"

"But you're dreaming about her. Damn it. Don't fucking talk to me" she said as she turns around, facing the other side.

"Baby, you know that we can't control dreams, right?"

"I said don't talk to me. Is that hard to understand?"