Vlog #17 : Wearing Scandalous Outfit To See My Gilfriend's Reaction

Insert : Montage (SaTzu TV intro)

"Hi guys. Good evening. Did you like the intro? Me and Tzuyu took that on our vacation in Japan"

"We're back with a new video and as you can see, Tzuyu's not here with me. The title says it all. I'm going to prank my baby today because it's been a long time since we pranked each other"

"I hope this will work. Tzuyu usually allows me to wear what I want to wear and she only disagree when my outfit doesn't match the occasion"

"She knows I don't wear outfits that it's too revealing. This will surely shock her"

"We have a dinner date with her family later and to be honest, I'm really nervous to meet her parents. They're at the airport right now and Tzuyu came to pick them up"

"She'll be here in an hour. She will accompany her parents at the hotel and then she will pick me up. So yeah... let's do this"

insert fast forward video of Sana putting her make up

"Do I look pretty?" Sana blinks her eyes and laughed. Her phone buzzed and it was a message from Tzuyu asking if she's now ready. Sana replied to her with a wide smile on her face.

"What if she knows that I'm pranking her? I should hide this videocam" Sana put the camera somewhere so that her prank won't fail

"I need to change my outfit now. She's almost here"

Insert bgm : Tadaaaa

"Uhmm... guys, what do you think? Gosh. This is too sexy. I think I can't show my chest part to you" she laughs and turned around.

"Tzuyu will get mad at me"

Sana heard the door creaked and saw Tzuyu walking towards to their room.

"Here we go"

"Baby, are you ready?"

"Yup. What do you think about my outfit?"

Tzuyu saw Sana and stared at her girlfriend outfit for a long time.

"Why are you wearing that kind of outfit? Seriously?"

"Yup. Why?"

"It's too revealing and it's cold outside. Do you want to get sick or what?"

"It's okay. I want to wear this"

"You better change now. I don't like it"

"You don't like it? Why? I think I look good on it"

"You look good but it doesn't mean I will allow you to wear that outfit. Just change it, please. Don't be so hard headed"

"I'm too lazy to change and find a new one in our closet"

"I can do that for you . Sit and wait for me"

"We don't have enough time. We should go and meet your parents"

"No. We're not going out until you change your clothes"

"Tzuyu, why are you like this? I thought it's okay that's why I wore this"

"I can easily rip that off right now. You're too sexy and seductive. Fuck"

"Are you mad?"

"I just want you to change because my parents are very conservative and I want to see this kind outfit when it's just the two of us. You're already sexy even when you wear rags right now"

Insert text: Rags? Haha cutie 😂

"But you look mad"

"I'm not mad. I just can't control myself"

"Why?"

"Fuck... I'll call them and cancel the dinner"

"Why?"

"Stop asking me why" Tzuyu gently tugs at her girlfriend's wrist to pull her warm body closer to her.

Insert text: uh oh. I didn't sign up for this

"Are you seducing me? Because your plan is working well" Tzuyu said as she wraps her arms around Sana's waist.

"Baby, your parents are waiting for us. We should go. I will change now" Sana caresses Tzuyu's face.

"No. We will stay here. You turned me on. You should take responsibility for this"

Insert text: OH MY GOD! WAIT! I SHOULD TELL THAT IT'S PRANK

"Baby, it's a prank"

"Who cares if it's a prank"

Insert broken screen

Insert text: Tzuyu broke the camera 😭Bye

Insert text: Tzuyu broke the camera 😭Bye. See you on our next vlog 🤗 shout out to @haileyuuuh