Vlog #11 : Lick My Body Challenge

*Insert intro video*

"Hi guys" SaTzu appeared on camera together.

"I'm Sana"

"And I'm Tzuyu"

"And we are SaTzu"

"We'll stop the prank stuffs for awhile and try some challenge that you suggested"

"I purposely pick this challenge. I love the title"

"Haha. I'll make you lick my foot" Tzuyu mocked and Sana glared at her.

"What do you want to lick, baby?" Sana asked as she put her hands around Tzuyu's head just like on the thumbnail.

Tzuyu awkwardly smiled at the camera when Sana did that. Tzuyu loves to tease Sana but Sana knows how tease her back.

"Let's start. I'm so excited" Sana said. She can't stop smiling at the camera while Tzuyu is looking awkward.

"You go first" Tzuyu said as she put a blindfold and covered Sana's eyes.

"Just lick it using your tongue. Don't ever do anything" Tzuyu clearly said and Sana nodded her head.

Tzuyu doesn't know what part of her body that's why she just chose her finger. Sana started and licking it and she smirked after doing it.

"That's so easy, Tzuyu" she complained.

"What is it?"

"I love that and it's your finger" Sana straightly said and Tzuyu blushed on the camera.

"Shut up" Tzuyu said as she put her hand on Sana's mouth.

"I lab thrksp kdisjs" Sana said but we can't understand it cause Tzuyu covered her mouth like that.

"My turn"

Sana put the blindfold properly as she choose part part of her body.

"Move closer" Sana said as she hold Tzuyu's head.

Sana made her lick her neck and Tzuyu acted like she doesn't know anything that's why Sana made her lick once again.

"What is it?"

"I don't know" Tzuyu said even though she knows.

"I'm disappointed" Sana said that made Tzuyu laugh.

"Make me lick it once again" Tzuyu demanded and Sana moved closer to make Tzuyu lick her neck.

Tzuyu press her lips on that part and she sniffs it like there's no camera infront of them at all.

"Neck. So easy"

"Cheaterrrr" Sana complained.

It's Tzuyu's turn and she actually made Sana lick her foot.

"YAAAAAH! WHAT'S THIS?" Sana screamed out loud and Tzuyu can't stop laughing.

"CHOU TZUYU!"

"Do you want to lick it more, babygirl?" Tzuyu teased and she made Sana lick her palm.

"It's not the same. Such a cheater"

"Hahahahaha. What is it?"

"I clearly don't know"

"Next" Tzuyu said as she remove the blindfold.

"What part is that?" Sana curiously asked and Tzuyu lift her foot.

"Seriously?!"

"Told ya"

"I'll make you lick my -"

"WHAT?!"

"Hahahaha. Why are you so triggered? I know you like it offcam"

"Continue the game"

"Fine" Sana nodded, a soft smile on her face as she leaned in to press her lips against the younger one. Her hand is on Tzuyu's nape just to brace herself and make the kiss the deeper.

Tzuyu kisses her girlfriend back and they laid on the couch, not letting the camera film what they are doing but everyone surely knows the sound of it. The room was quiet except for the sound of their lips moulding and locking against each other. A soft moan was heard and they realized that they are filming something for their vlog.

"Hmm Tzuyu. Turn it off"

"Oh what the -"

"Shhh"

"Don't upload this, Sana"

"Just turn it off"

They cut the video there and Sana appeared on the last part and it was filmed on the next day.

"Hi guys, I uploaded the video again. We always cut the video and I'm sorry about that. Tzuyu always blame me though. The thumbnail is ugly because I rush it down. Hahahaha. Thank you for watching"