Project Partners | chapter 1

Being the popular girl in school, Lisa had many fanboys and girls. Of course, the popular girl wasn't concerned about her sexual orientation currently, since she hadn't found anyone attractive. But she had found a couple of girls cute or good looking. Lisa had great attitude ; nice, kind, charming (chaeming) whatever the hell someone hot would possess, but apart from the fact that she can be arrogant and very much of an asshole at times. She's a huge flirt of course. One of the girls she found cute was Park Chaeyoung.

Lisa loved messing with Park Chaeyoung. Watching her reaction and how flustered the red haired girl would get just puts a smile on Lisa's face.

Park Chaeyoung was a simple Australian girl who had the ability to draw anything perfectly. She had been through many hardships, like her parent's divorce and witnessing her own father abuse her sister Alice. She had wished that she was born in another family, and even tried taking her life multiple times. She nearly succeeded once but now she had only resorted to cutting. The older girl hated the scars on her wrist and inner arms which was the rational to why she has been wearing long sleeves every day.

Chaeyoung had been admiring Lisa from the back of her Biology class quietly and sketching out pictures of her. She can't seem to find the will to stop the doubling of her heart rate when Lisa was close. Chaeyoung had been really irritated by the fact that she was unsure of her own sexuality and there were many times that she felt disgusted over the fact that she likes a girl. This girl is very introverted but when she's comfortable with you, she opens up just like how she did when she's around Jisoo. she felt comfortable that Jisoo doesn't judge her when she freaks out over Lisa and Jisoo was very loyal.

Jisoo was dismissed early and she walked past Chaeyoung's Biology class to see the younger redhead's gaze fixed on the girl in front of her. Jisoo sighed at how love struck her friend was. Chaeyoung fumbled with her pencil when the teacher had called her out again.

"Park Chaeyoung , do I have your attention?" The male professor asked, making Lisa turn to look at the girl. Chaeyoung's gaze met Lisa's and she immediately felt the organ thumping against her rib cage. Lisa seemed to be studying the older girl with a small grin on her lips. It made Chaeyoung bite her lip and look to the professor.

She breathed, "Yes sir. I'm sorry I got carried away." The teacher nodded and continued with his Biology class.

But Lisa still looked at Chaeyoung. The older girl dipped her head down and kept her eyes on the sketch in between her arms. After a short while Chaeyoung looked up and noticed how those brown eyes were focusing so intently at her, it nearly took her breath away.

Lisa noticed the older girl's reaction and turned away with a smirk on her lips. She knew she had the charm that can make anyone go nuts over her and she doesn't hesitate to use it, but she doesn't even need to flaunt it, Chaeyoung just... loves her so much.

The class ended quickly and Chaeyoung swiftly collected her pencils and stuffed them into her blue pencil case, putting her sketch into her file. She was about to scramble out of class after realising that the class was empty, leaving Lisa and her alone. The red head gathered all her notes and heading for the door instantly.

"Hey, Park Chaeyoung," Lisa called. Chaeyoung thought it was just her mind that the girl with light-brown hair had called her. "Did you even hear what Mr Kim had said during Biology just now?" Lisa asked with a smirk plastered across her lips slyly. The younger girl knew that Chaeyoung had only focused on her and nothing else.

The red haired girl looked into the tender chocolate eyes of Lisa's and gulped visibly. Just by looking at her like that, Chaeyoung already felt a lump growing in her throat as her heart rate increased.