Cheek kiss | chapter 4

"Aye, what's up Bam!" Lisa exclaimed, doing her little handshake with a boy who was taller than both Chaeyoung and Lisa.

The redhead smiles at the boy and the boy returned the smile before turning to Lisa and asking, "You dropping by for your treatment or what?"

Lisa smirked at Chaeyoung, "See this redhead? Yeah she's called Park Chaeyoung. And Chaeyoung this dude here is Kunpimook Bhuwakul."

Kunpimook, also known as, Bam Bam, stretched his arm out for a handshake and Chaeyoung accepted it with a firm grip, "Nice to meet you Chaeyoung."

"Nice to meet you... Kun... Kunpimook... is that right?" Chaeyoung mumbles, afraid to pronounce his name wrong.

The boy smiles, "Yes, but you can just call me Bam Bam. Bam for short." The redhead nodded and Lisa smiled.

"So Kunpimook, this girl here wants pink hair... You think you can do that for her?" Lisa asked, playing with Chaeyoung's red hair. The boy nodded and said something in Thai to Lisa. The younger girl replied immediately and Chaeyoung was amused.

She knew that Lisa was Thai, but she didn't know that she had some Thai friends here in Korea too. She was stoning out quite a bit and Lisa smirked.

"Anybody home?" Lisa whispered, snapping Chaeyoung out of her trance and making her blush at the proximity.

Bam Bam gestured Chaeyoung to sit and he started by wetting the redhead's hair, "Where'd you get your hair dyed red?"

"Erm... Some salon near my place," Chaeyoung replied.

"They did a pretty good job," Bam Bam remarked.

Lisa sat at the corner and just stared at the redhead seated in front of the mirror. Chaeyoung had no notice of Lisa observing her because she was too caught up with her own thoughts.

Why did Lisa bring her here? Chaeyoung held hope that the latter actually felt the bond between the two. Lisa could've left her to go to a salon herself or even just suggest it and ignore whether Chaeyoung even got her hair done. It's a small matter, yes, but the smallest things drove Chaeyoung crazy.

"Your hair is in really good condition," the boy said, interrupting Chaeyoung's thoughts.

The redhead thanked Bam and smiled at the reflection of him in the mirror since the boy was looking at her through her reflection.

Lisa was still staring, her eyes seemingly controlled by her mind. She had admitted that Chaeyoung was beautiful and of course she hated to. The weird tightness in her chest made her worry. She didn't need any unnecessary feelings or attraction towards someone when it's the final year. She just wanted to get school done and over with, then just continue living her life.

The older girl's smile was so captivating, it managed to make Lisa's heart soften at the sight.

Chaeyoung looked into the reflection of the mirror to catch a glimpse of Lisa looking at her. The younger girl smiled, causing Chaeyoung to smile too. Chaeyoung could swear she felt her heart stopping at that exact moment.

"Okay you gotta sit here for quite a long while... Why do you want pink hair?" Bam Bam asked, sitting down on a chair beside Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung was at a loss of words. She would tell Bam Bam that she wanted pink hair because of Lisa but it would surely come off weird.

"Oh erm... Pink is my favourite colour," Chaeyoung lied.

The boy nodded before squinting at Lisa. The blonde girl raised her eyebrow at Bam Bam and smirked.