He Realizes His Feelings For You

Rin:
Rins POV

It had just been a stupid joke. It wasn't even that funny. But, the way you laughed. It was a real laugh. Not one of those cute shy giggles that yiu barely notice, but the ones where tears sting your eyes and you snort. It was an awful laugh, but it was absolutely perfect at the same time.

My heart sped up and I felt my face get hot. When she turned to look at me with that gorgeous smile on her face, my stomach did somersualts.

"Rin, are you alright? You're going all red." She placed a hand on my cheek, a worried tone in her voice.

"Yeah, I'm good." I scratched the back of my neck.

"Good." She hugged me.

My eyes went wide as I hugged her back, not really wanting to let go.

Shit... I've got a crush on (y/n), and boy do I have it bad.

Yukio:
Yukio's POV:

"Which demon king are goblins kin to?" I asked her.

She bit her lip and closed her eyes, thinking for a bit. "Goblins are kin to Amaimon, right?"

"Correct."

She smiled over at me and I felt my cheeks get warm.

"Thanks, Yuki! This lower level demon stuff is really kicking my butt. You've been a great tutor, too bad this was our last session." She gave me a hug and rushed out the door, the smell of perfume lingering for a moment.

I held my head in my hands. I didn't want her to leave. I wanted her to stay, even just a few minutes longer. "Why am I feeling like this? She's one of my students this is so unprofessional."

"Dude, do you seriously have a crush on, (y/n)?" Rin asked from the doorway.

"I believe so, yes." I admitted.

"I can't wait to tell her!" He yelled as he sped off down the hallway, laughing.

I got up and chased after him. But, I stopped when I heard her voice. My heart felt as though it would burst and my face felt like it was on fire.

Please, for the love of God don't tell her...

Bon:
Bon's POV:

"Come over here and say that out loud, pokebrow!" (Y/n) slammed her hands down on her desk, making Konekomaru jump.

Kamiki made her way over to (y/n), getting real close to her face before she teased, "What are you gonna do, hit me?"

(Y/n) smirked before pulling back and punching Kamiki right in the face. "I was just going to argue with you. Thanks for the idea though."

Kamiki pulled back and slapped (y/n) across the face. (Y/n) gritted her teeth and pulled back again, but I wrapped my arms around her and carried her out of the classroom.

I sat her down on the fountain and she glared up at me. "Why did you hit her?" I asked.

"Because she insulted Arias." She mumbled.

"But, you don't even want to be an aria."

"But, you do, and Shima and Neko. She has no right to insult someone's choice just because it's not what she would've chosen." 

For some reason, my cheeks got hot as I looked down at her. "We should probably get back to class."

As I took my seat next to Shima, he started giggling. "Bon's blushing! Looks like somebody has a little crush!"

"So what if I do? She's shown more interest in me than any girl you've ever tried to talk to." I snapped at him, but turned and smiled in her direction.

Shima:
Shima's pov:
(This is right after the second meeting btw...)

"Guys, it's not funny. She's really upset with me." I glared at them before jumping out of thw fountain.

"Come on, Shima. Since when has some girl ment that much to you, huh?" Bon slapped me on the back.

"I don't know, but I do know that I don't want her to be mad at me." I sighed holding my head in my hands.

Bon tried to stifle a laugh.

"What's so funny?" I glared at him.

"Shima, do you actually like this girl? You know more than others?" Konekomaru asked awkwardly.

"Now that I think about it, yeah." I chuckled nervously.

"Then, what are you waiting for? If you like her, go on and tell her, Dumbass." Bon smacked the back of my head.

"What do I do?" I started to panic.

"Listen, all you gotta do is walk up to her and tell her how you feel and shit. Girls like it when you get all mushy and stuff." Bon rolled his eyes as he shoved me in the direction (Y/n) ran off in.

"(Y/n)!" I called out for her and looked everywhere until I finally saw her entering one of the girls' buildings.

Mephisto:
Mephisto's POV:

I walked into the candy shop, half hoping the girl wasn't there, but there was a sliver of me that hoped she was. I opened the door amd the bell rang out through the store. Then I heard it, her voice.

"Welcome to Candy- hey Mephisto!" She ran over and threw her arms around me. Quite strange humans are sometimes.

"(Y/n), how have you been, my darling?" I smiled down at her as she pulled away from me and continued with her work.

"I've been doing alright, what about you?" She hadn't stopped smiling since I walked in the store. It was making my stomach feel odd.

"I've been quite lovely dear, but my brother is back in town; any new sweets available?" My eyes roamed the shelves and anywhere that wasn't looking down at her as she knelt on the floor opening boxes. I snuck a glance downward and realized I was looking directly down the front of her uniform.

My cheeks warmed as I forced myself to look away so she wouldn't see.

"Yeah we got a shipment of some new taffy, if you think he'd like it. I can take you to the back to check it out." Her voice was silky and sweet as she spoke. She appeared next to me taking my hand in hers. My face flushed red as I turned to leave.

"Just charge it to True Cross and send six bags of it to my office, please." As I closed the door behind me I let out a frustrated sigh. This damn human girl was going to be the death of me...

Amaimon:
Amaimon's POV:

"Amaimon, what are you doing?" Big brother turned around in his chair, glaring at me as I sat on the window sill.

"People watching." I murmered over my candy.

He smirked at me, "Is there a specific person you're watching?"

I nodded slowly and pointed down at the girl from the other day. "(Y/n). She's so intriguing, but whenever I get close to her, I feel strange."

Big brother laughed, "Amaimon, do you like this girl? Are you attracted to her?"

"Yes, very much so. Could you explain why, brother?" I looked over my shoudler at him.

"You have what the humans call, a 'crush' my dear boy."

"Like crush her skull?" I questioned.

"No, it means you have romantic feelings for the girl." He shook his head.

"Well, what do I do about this?" I asked nibbling on the stick from my lollipop.

"Perhaps, you can ask her on a date."

"Tell me brother, what is a date?" I tiltled my head.

"You have much to learn, little brother." He smiled.