When They Get Jealous

Rin:

▪Rin gets jealous so so so so much (and he couldn't hide it to save his life.)
▪ When he's jealous he can be extremely agitated and aggressive.
▪ He makes a huge scene once you confront him about it. He blows up and expects you to know why he's so upset before he even tells you what's bothering him
▪ "You know exactly why I'm doing this! You just had to go and get all buddy buddy with (insert name here)
▪ You have to spend some extra time with him. You'll play with his hair and just tell him all of the things you love about him.
▪ Honestly, just the biggest baby ever.

Yukio:

▪ He's not one to normally get jealous, but when he does he's a mess.
▪ He is very insecure about your relationship. He always thinks that you would much prefer someone who is less serious.
▪ He'll just give you the accidental silent treatment while he overthinks EVERYTHING.
▪ You'll have to get him by himself to get him to confess how he actually feels.
▪ He'll probably cry as he explains why he's been so distant.
▪ You just have to hold him and let him know that no one is going to come between the two of you. Lots of kisses and cuddling ensues.

Bon:

▪ He'll just become overly possessive. Everyone needs to know that you're his and that they need to back off.
▪ He will come up behind you and wrap his arms around you, placing kisses to the top of your head.
▪ If you were to leave from the conversation, he would give the guy/girl a very stern talking to.
▪ Sometimes this can get to be very annoying and can cause you to get upset with him.
▪ Once you do this, he'll begin to explain that you're his and that he doesn't want to loose you.
▪ He'll have to baby you for a while for making you upset.

Shima:

▪Tries to cover up his jealousy with jokes and being overly flirtatious.
▪ He is not very good at this at all.
▪ You think its kinda cute how he keeps dishing out these cheesy pickup lines and compliments.
▪ He will also get overly affectionate. Lots of kisses, hugs, and just physical contact in general. PDA to the MAX!
▪ Eventually, it does tend to get to be a bit much. So, you have to put a stop to it.
▪ He'll apologize, but eventually admit that he was jealous. But, you just let him know how cute he is and that you love him lots.

Mephisto:

▪ Doesn't really get jealous.
▪ There is no one alive that is as fabulous as him, so what does he have to worry about.
▪ In fact, you are the one that gets jealous most of the time.

Amaimon:

▪ He doesn't get jealous of other people because he knows you love him. There's no doubt about it.
▪ Instead he gets jealous of how much attention you give other things such as: your phone, anime, etc.
▪ He will do anything to get your attention to be focused on you instead of whatever else you're working on.
▪ He'll poke your face, whine, complain, lay in your lap, or ask weird questions until you finally snap and yell at him fof disturbing you.
▪ This will most likely hurt his feelings a little, because he just really likes attention from you.
▪ Then you'll feel bad because he feels bad and you'll give him the attention he craves. In the end, everyone is happy.

(There are only about 3 or 4 more parts of this left. I'm kinda sad to see this one go if I'm being completely honest. This is the fastest I've ever completed a book this long. Also, I have like 3 books I'm working on behind the scenes. I'm just warning you, they're all My Hero Academia. I'm sorry for all the the mha content on this account. (Not really) But, I'm really excited to be working on them. But, anyways I hope you enjoyed this part. It would also be very much appreciated if you would check out my Neito Monoma x OC book and my Shigaraki Tomura x OC book! Bye!!!)