Getting Caught Making Out

Rin:

"Rin, what if Yukio comes home early?" You asked, looking back over at the door.

He placed a hand on your cheek, turning your head so that you were looking at him. "I told you Yukio just left and said he was going out for a few hours. Everything is gonna be fine, I promise."

"If you say so." You draped your arms around his neck as you pressed your lips to his.

He hungrily kissed you back, gently biting down on your bottom lip. You didn't deny him entry and his tongue began fighting yours for dominance. You lazily let him win, and the two of you fell back onto his bed.

You hadn't heard the door open, but you did hear a very unhappy Yukio, "What do the two of you think you're doing?"

Rin groaned as he looked up to Yukio. "I know you need glasses and all, but I didn't know that you were completely blind. What does it look like? Also, you said you wouldn't be back for hours."

"I left my phone, so I had to come back and get it." Yukio rolled his eyes and continued to give the two of you quite the talking to.

Yukio:
(Sorry if this is a bit OOC for Yukio...)

"Yuki," you cooed as you wrapped your arms around him from behind. You had stayed after class today, but he was acting like he didn't even notice your presence.

"Yes, (y/n)?" He asked, not looking up from the paperwork. You understood he was busy, but for some reason it bugged you that he wasn't paying you any attention. You began gently pressing kisses to his neck and jawline, gently humming against his skin.

"W-what do you...What do you think yo-u're doing?" He let out a shaky breath as you gently nipped at the sensitive skin. He quickly pinned you against the wall behind you. You bit your lip and looked up at him innocently.

You quickly pressed your lips against his, and he gently kissed you back. You nibbled on his bottom lip, causing him to gasp. You slipped your tongue in his mouth, hands finding their way into his hair.

"Mr. Okum- oh you seem busy." You pulled away and stared wide eyes at the man standing in the doorway. It was none other than the school administrator.

"Sorry, sir. How can I help you?" Yukio pulled away, leaving you standing awkwardly against the wall.

Bon:

"Bon stop, please! That tickles!" You struggled to push away his hands as they assaulted your sides.

He finally stopped tickling you, placing his arms on either side of your head as he hovered over you. He leaned down gently pressing his lips to yours, one hand coming down to caress your cheek. You kissed back just as gentle.  He pulled away for only a second before capturing your lips in a hungrier kiss. The hand from your cheek making its way under your shirt, but coming to rest on your side.

Things were really getting heated when the two of you heard someone start talking. "Wow Bon, I didn't think you had it in ya."

Bon looked over his shoulder to see a smirking Shima leaned against the doorframe.

"Shima, we're kinda busy here." Bon growled as the pink haired boy.

"Alright, fine." He put his hands up in surrender before closing the door and leaving the two of you to your devices.

Shima:
"Come on, this is rigged! I don't know how you did it, but this game is rigged. I give up!" You complained after loosing to Shima for the fourth time.

"What about my prize?" He batted his eyes at you, smirking.

"Fine." You huffed. You two had agreed that if he won he would receive 3 kisses from you.

You leaned in pecking him on the lips twice, leaning in for the final one. He took your face in his hands pulling you into a deeper kiss. You kissed back eagerly. Your hands came to rest on his shoulders as his found their way under your shirt.

"Uh...Shima?" You pulled away, looking towards the door at the sudden voice. Konekomaru was standing in the doorway, his face as flushed as Shima's locks.

"Neko! We didn't hear you open the door." You told him.

"It's okay, I should've knocked."

Mephisto:

"Darling, is it your lunch break yet?" Mephisto questioned, leaning dramatically against the wall.

"Yes, actually it is." He had been asking if it was your lunch break for the last half hour. You made your way over to the front window, putting up the 'out to lunch' sign and dragging Mephisto to the break room.

You scooped your lunch out of the fridge and popped it into the microwave. You pressed start and you felt arms wrap around your waist. Mephisto pulled you close and nuzzled his face into your neck.

"This job keeps you away from me. I've been wanting to kiss you all day." He whispered against your skin. He spun you around and picked you up, placing you on the counter. He immediately captured your lips in an almost bruising kiss.

You heard someone clear their throat. You quickly pulled away only to see your employer with a slightly shocked look on his face.

"I need to get to the sink." He said, pointing behind you.

Amaimon:

"My Queen, I wish to kiss you." Amaimon said as he hung from the rafters of his brother's office.

"Mephisto is going to be here in a few minutes. I'd prefer him not to walk in on me making out with his brother." You answered softly.

"It'll be quick. I promise." He said, his normally monotone voice holding a bit of sadness.

"Fine, but if we get caught, this is on you." A smile grew on his face at your words and he hopped down. He pulled you closer with an arm around your waist and a clumsy hand on your cheek.

He gently bit on your bottom lip and in the heat of the moment, you let him in. His tongue danced with yours and before you knew it, you were placed on top of the desk and your fingers were gently tugging at the hair on the nape of his neck.

"This is an utterly distasteful display of your affections." Amaimon pulled away at the sound of his brother's voice, a thin string of saliva connecting the two of you (eww). You quickly wiped your mouth and hid your face in Amaimon's chest.

"Didn't you get caught with your significant other at their work establishment?" Amaimon asked his brother with a bored tone, while he gently rubbed circles onto your back to calm your embarassment.

(Sorry that Amaimon is so long again. I can't help it, I just get carried away sometimes when I get to the end of the chapters. Also, I'm planning on started some new stories on here. I have planned a Kaminari x OC and Shigaraki x OC! (they're from My Hero Academia))