Your First Kiss

(Sorry that Amaimon's is so long compared to the others. I kinda got carried away there at the end.)

Rin:

The two of you had been in the kitchen working on a cake for the Christmas party that Yukio was throwing for the class. You were helping out with the decorating the cake and kept sneaking spoonfuls of the sweet icing for yourself. (With a seperate spoon of course, not swapping saliva with anyone but Rin here.)

After a few hours of work, the two of you were finally done. You hopped down from the counter and wrapped your arms around him, squeezing him tightly.

"We did it!" You squealed, your face still buried in his chest.

His chest bounced a bit as he chuckled. "Yeah we did."

You looked up at him and his hand came to rest against your hair as he smiled at you. He leaned closer and you squeaked as his nose bumped into yours. He laughed and inexperiencedly pressed his lips against yours.

He pulled away and his face was flushed as he awkwardly scratched the back of his neck. "We should probably get this cake downstairs, huh?"

Yukio:
The two of you were in his dorm, laying on his bed. He laid with his head in your lap as he was ranting about his lazy brother, Rin. You laughed at his frustration and ran your fingers through his short hair.

He sighed and closed his eyes as you continued playing with the dark strands. You smiled down at him, it was rare that you ever saw Yukio look at peace. This was about as close to that as you were probably going to get.

You smirked as an idea creeped into your mind. "I think I know something that'll take your mind off of him."

"Lay it on me." He huffed, his eyes still shut.

You leaned down and gently placed your lips on his. His eyes shot open, but slowly drifted closed as he kissed back just as gently, smiling into the soft kiss.

Bon:
(this takes place when he walks you back to your dorm after the movie date.)

"Thanks for taking me out tonight, I had a great time." You smiled as you looked up at him.

"I had a good time, too." He looked a bit awkward as pink crept onto his cheeks and he brought a hand up to scratch the back of his neck.

"Is everything alright, Bon?" You raised a hand and rested it on his cheek.

"Yeah, everything's good. Can I ask you something?" He asked leaning into your touch.

"Of course."

"Can I...uh...Can I kiss you?" He mumbled as he looked down at his feet.

Your cheeks went red as you gently nodded. "If you want to."

He smiled as he snaked an arm around your waist and pulled you in close before resting a hand on your cheek and pressing his lips gently against yours.

Shima:

"Here you go, pretty lady. This was the last sandwich, I almost got into a fight over it." Shima smiled sitting down next to you at the lunch table.

"My hero." You sighed dramatically.

"That's all I get?" He pouted, resting his head on your shoulder.

You rolled your eyes and gave him a quick peck on the cheek, before turning back to your food. You were about to take the first bite of your sandwich when you heard him speak again.

"That wasn't quite good enough, doll." He grabbed you by the chin and quickly turned your head so that you were looking at him.

He smirked at your confused expression before pressing his lips against yours. You gently kissed back and he pulled away.

"That should cover your debt, mam." He smirked.

"Maybe I should let you buy my lunch more often, huh, babe?"

His cheeks went pink and he nodded.

Mephisto:

"Mephisto wake up! I need attention or I'm gonna die!" You whined into his ear. You weren't that needy, but you had already tried basically everything else that you could think of.

He rolled onto his back and groaned, but he didn't open his eyes. You placed your hands on his shoulders and shook him, but he just pushed your hands away.

You rolled your eyes and pouted, but just then an idea popped into your head. You leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. Then, on the forehead. Followed by a kiss on the nose. And finally, you pressed your lips to his.

His eyes didn't open, but his hands found their way around your waist as he kissed you back.

"Good morning, darling." He yawned and you scrunched up your nose.

"Well it was a good morning, then you opened you mouth. God, your morning breath is horrible." You laughed and shook your head.

"Well, if you would've left me alone, you wouldn't have had to smell it, darling." He gave you a quick peck on the lips before making his way to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

Amaimon:

You were laid across your bed in your dorm with a popsicle in your mouth and sweat dripping down your forehead. Why didn't these buildings have air conditioning?

You heard a familiar tapping on the window and you opened it, allowing Amaimon to make his way inside. He stood staring at you from his place by the window.

"How do you wear all of those clothes in this weather? It's making me hot, just looking at you."

He shrugged and began removing layers until he was only in his button up and shorts. You flopped back down on the bed, placing the popsicle back into your mouth before it melted in your hand. You closed your eyes, but soon opened them when you felt the bed shift next to your head. You saw Amaimon, with his arms on either side of your head, hovering over you.

"What's that?" He asked staring at the icy treat you had.

"A popsicle, you wanna try it?" You asked holding it out for him to take.

He quickly leaned in a pressed his lips to yours, slightly biting on your bottom lip to make you open your mouth a bit. He gently slid his tongue into your mouth, exploring every inch. He pulled away and the corners of his mouth crept upwards. You just stared at him, wide eyed.

"That was nice. I like this popsicle thing you have." He tilted his head to the side.

"There's some downstairs if you want one."

"No, I think I like it better this way." He said before leaning down and kissing you again.