Your First Date

(Sorry that it took me so long to update! I was on a family trip this weekend and didn't have the time to write! And sorry if these are crap or whatever.)

(Y/n)~ your name
(M/n)~ movie name

Rin:
"What are we doing?" You giggled as you were lead up to the roof of Rin and Yukio's dorm.

"Would you just hurry up and stop asking so many questions already," he said, his cheeks a light shade of pink.

You rolled your eyes as you quickly followed behind him.

The two of you came to the top of the stairs and he threw open the door. Your eyes widened and a small smile graced your face.

You could see the stars twinkling overhead, and the warm lights from the other dorms in the distance. There was a blanket surrounded by candles, and your favorite song was playing softly in the background.

"Rin, it's beautiful." You gently wrapped your arms around him.

"Yeah, it's almost as beautiful as you." He planted a kiss on your cheek before leading you over to the blanket he had prepared.

The two of you sat and drank non-alcoholic wine until the sun began to peek over the horizon.

Yukio:
You gently knocked on the door to Rin and Yukio's dorm. It didn't take long before the younger twin opened the door.

"Hello there, (y/n)." He smiled down at you before moving aside, allowing you into the room.

"Hey, Yukio. How have you been?" You asked as you took a seat in one of the chairs that were neatly situated at the desks across the room.

"I've been well. How about you?" He sat in the chair next to you and began pulling out textbooks and worksheets.

"Confused as hell in all of my exorcist classes. I'm thinking about quitting the cram school." You sighed, tilting you head back and stretching.

"(Y/n), you are literally on a study date with an exorcist. I can help you with anything." He gently took your hand in his, pink dusting his cheeks.

"Oh, right." You blushed and scooted your chair closer to his and the two of you began studying...

Bon:
You walked into your dorm and saw an outfit laid out on your bed. As you drew closer, you saw there was a note with it as well.

Put this on, I'm picking you up at 6.
~Bon

You smiled to yourself before quickly putting on the outfit and fixing your hair. You were modeling in the mirror when you heard a knock on the door.

You skipped over to it and opened it to see Bon. He was shifting awkwardly, however, he still wore the same glare that he normally did. But, his look softened when his eyes landed on you

He offered you his hand which you gladly took. As the two of you walked down the hall together, you began to get curious.

"Where are we going?" You tilted your head up to look at him.

"I'm taking you to the movies. I thought you might like to see (m/n)."

"I've been wanting to see that movie." You smiled, resting your head on his shoulder as the two of you continued your walk.

Shima:
(Not sure if this is considered a date, but that was his intention when coming over, so whatever.)

You weren't feeling the best today, so you were just hanging out in your room catching up on your favorite show. You groaned when someone knocked on the door. You opened the door to be greeted by a smiling Shima.

"Hey, Shima."

His smile dropped to the floor, "Hey, (y/n), you look like death."

"Thanks," you said sarcastically.

"Anyway, I brought these for you." He pulled his arm from behind him and hrld out a bouquet of flowers.

You took them from him and smiled, "Thanks, Renzo."

"You're welcome, and I guess taking you out is out of the question?" He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Sorry. We can hang out here if you want." You offered with a shrug.

"That sounds good to me." He smiled

You crawled onto your bed, reaching out and making grabby hands at him. He chuckled and crawled into bed next to you. You laid your head on his chest, draping your arm across his midsection, while his arm snaked around your waist.

"You know, this isn't what I had planned for our first date. But, now I'm thinking that this is a lot better than whatever cheesy date I had planned." He laughed, running his fingers gently through your hair.

Mephisto:

You stood outside the shop, waiting for your date to come along. He had said 8 o'clock, and it was now 8:15. You sighed, maybe it had been too good to be true. You turned to leave, but stopped dead in your tracks when a pink cloud of smoke appeared in front of you, Mephisto emerging from it.

"I'm terribly sorry that I'm late, my dear. My brother was being quite troublesome," he leaned down and kissed your hand.

You blushed, "It's fine, really."

"Have I told you that you are looking absolutely gorgeous this evening?" He asked, smirking down at you.

"No, you haven't. But, thank you." You blushed even harder at his words.

"Your quite welcome, dear. Shall we go?" He held out his arm and you looped yours through his gently.

"That would be lovely."

The two of you dined at the most expensive restaurant in town and talked for most of the evening. Once you were done, he paid for the two of you and walked you home.

Amaimon:

You were sleeping in your dorm when you were awoken by a strange tapping sound. You sat up, rubbing your eyes before investigating the sound. You quickly found that it was Amaimon tapping his nails on the window.

You quickly opened the window before whisper shouting at him, "Do you have any clue what time it is?"

"It's time for our date." His voice sounded bored.

"Why does it have to be now? Humans need sleep, you know." You rolled your eyes at him.

"Because if you come with me, I can show you something quite grand. But, it has to be now or we'll miss it." His voice carried the slightest bit of annoyance.

"Alright, fine." You went to the door, but he quickly scooped you into his arms and teleported the two of you onto some kind of cliff in a forest.

He sat down and patted the space beside him. You sat next to him, your head sleepily falling onto his shoulder. The two of you stared at the sky as the black faded away into amd array of reds and oranges.

"See, I told you it was grand. I thought you might appreciate seeing the only thing that comes close to comparing to your beauty." He whispered, pulling you into his lap and cuddling you close.

"You're too sweet, Amaimon." You yawned and cuddles closer to his chest. Right before you drifted off to sleep, you could've sworn you saw him blush.