He Walks In On You Changing

(I decided to do something a bit different with this chapter and do bulleted headcannons instead of a full scenario. I tried writing the full thing, but I couldn't find 6 different ways of someone walking in on you and it got pretty repetitive. Also, self promo here, but I'm working on a Shigaraki Tomura x OC and wouldn't mind if you gave it a try! Okay... Bye!!!)

Rin:

▪ Has a horrible blush on his face upon seeing you in this state.
▪ He tries apologizing, but can't seem to make out coherent words, much less sentences.
▪ He'll probably just stand there and stare until you yell at him to leave.
▪ He'll most likely stumble and trip on his way out the door.
▪ Will probably need a day or two before he can look at you without blushing all over.
▪ This boy will probably try to crack jokes about it or make some comments on how hot you looked after he's finally gotten over the shock(?) of seeing you like that.

Yukio:

▪ You have never seen him so red!
▪ Innocent bean will constantly apologize for not knocking.
▪ He'll leave almost immediately, quickly shutting the door behind him.
▪ Once you come out he'll probably mutter a thousand more apologies.
▪ Will also talk to you about the importance of locking your door.
▪ He's never truly gonna get over it. (Mostly because of how beautiful he thought your body was to him, but that's not something he would let you in on.)
▪ No matter how long you two stay together, he will forever and always knock on the door.

Bon:
▪  At first, you didn't notice him, so he decided to enjoy the view.
▪ As soon as he's caught, he'll throw his hand over his eyes and act as though he's just walked in.
▪ He'll apologize (while slightly peeking at you through his fingers.)
▪ Will only leave if you tell him too.
▪ He'll stand outside the door with a smile on his face, because wow he is just so lucky.  You were so beautiful in every way and you were smoking hot! How did he end up with someone as perfect as you?
▪ He makes a habit of knocking and you make a habit of locking the door...

Shima:
▪ Like Bon, he doesn't try to look away.
▪ In fact, he continues to look after you've noticed his present.
▪ Will have a smirk present on his face the whole time (paired with a small blush because holy wow your actually only in your underwear.)
▪ You have to literally push him out of the room.
▪ He will apologize afterwards if your still upset with him.
▪ However, that doesn't stop the flow of compliments and him asking when he can see you like that again...

Mephisto:

▪ It happens more than you'd like to admit.
▪ He will always come into the room as your getting dressed.
▪ He'll come up behind you and wrap his arms around your waist, pulling you close.
▪You, of course, always tell him to leave, but it never really works.
▪ He'll shower you with compliments, especially if you're self conscious about the way you look.
▪ He always helps you pick out your outfit if you don't have to work that day.

Amaimon:
▪ Like with Mephisto, it happens more than it probably should.
▪ You low-key think he plans for it to happen. (He does.)
▪ He tilts his head to the side, ignoring your yelling and walks up to you, giving you kisses.
▪ He'll tell you that he prefers you like this instead of all covered up.
▪ He doesn't understand why you get so upset with him when it happens.
▪ He apologizes anyway because when your mad you give him the cold shoulder and this boy craves your attention.