He Proposes

Rin:
He had been out with Yukio for a week because they had to travel and preform an exorcism. You had just gotten home from work and opened the door when you saw him down on one knee, waiting for you.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting for you like this." He said.

"Rin, what are you-"

"(Y/n), we've been together for a long time now. I've been thinking about this for a while now, but I could never find the right way to ask. It always seemed too cheesy or too public. So, I just thought that I'd surprise you tonight," he pulled a small box from his pocket, "So, (y/n), will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

"Yes, of course." Tears were welling up in your eyes and you knelt down, wrapping him in your arms. You kissed him quickly before he pulled away and slid the ring onto your finger.

"Finally, the first future Mrs. Okumura! I always thought Yukio would get engaged first, if I'm being honest."" He laughed.

Yukio:
(White Day is when men give women gifts in return for those given to them on Valentine's day.)

Yukio had been acting a bit strange recently and you couldn't figure out why. He always seemed to be thinking about something else. However, you just kinda ignored it because of how often he got like this. But, his absence on today of all days was really getting to you. It was White Day, and your loving boyfriend was nowhere to be seen. Earlier you had gotten a text that told you to meet him in the park. You had been waiting for a while when something rubbed against your leg. It was a small golden retriever puppy.

"Do you like him?" You looked up to see your boyfriend, Yukio.

"Yeah, what's his name?"

"Check for a name tag." He said, smiling down at you.

You lifted the pup up, trying to find a charm but your eyes only found a ring attached to his collar. Your eyes went wide as you looked up to Yukio.

"What do you say, will you marry me (y/n)?" He asked, his face flushed red

"Yes, yes, a thousand times yes!"

Bon:

You and your wonderful boyfriend were carving pumpkins, one of your favorite parts of the Halloween season. However, he had gotten bored and suggested that the two of you make it more interesting.

"Why don't we make it a competition? Whoever carves the better pumpkin wins." A devious smirk on his face as he spoke.

"You're on!" You shouted.

He had finished a while ago and you were wondering if he had done a bad job so that you would only win by default. "Done! We'll turn them around on the count of three. One, two, three!"

Your eyes landed on the pumpkin only to be met by words instead of a face, Marry Me? You looked up at him to see him holding a ring out to you. Your eyes went wide as you nodded your head fiercely, afraid you might cry if you spoke.