When You're Sick

Rin:
▪ When you're sick, Rin likes to cook for you.
▪ He'll make you whatever you want. (Although there will be lots of soup because its just a given.)
▪ You won't let Rin stay in your room for long periods of time because you don't need for him to have a reason to miss out on class.
▪ He tries with the puppy dog eyes, but by now you're immune to his tricks of persuasion

Yukio:
▪ Yukio turns into a dad when you get sick.
▪ He goes out and buys you medicine, he's contantly taking your temperature, and making sure you eat and drink enough.
▪ Because he spends quite a bit of his time taking care of you, he takes all of the necessary precautions. He wears a mask, gloves, and uses quite a bit of hand sanitizer.
▪ It's like having your own personal doctor! What a treat.

Bon:
▪ Bon is at a bit of a loss when it comes to how to take care of you. So, he doesn't.
▪ He still checks up on you through texts and phone calls. He always makes you laugh when he starts ranting about Okumura.
▪ He'll collect all of the assignments you missed in class for you. (I know that low-key sucks, but I'm sure you'd rather keep your grades up.)
▪ He'll also help you get all of said assignments done once you're feeling up to it.

Shima:
▪ Shima feels so bad that you feel bad. He calls if sympathy sickness.
▪ You couldn't keep Shima away. He is always over at your dorm, bringing lots of blankets and his laptop with him.
▪The entire time you're sick you two do nothing but cuddle and watch NetFlix. This ultimately leads to him getting sick.
▪ Then, of course you have to go take care of him because he claims he's dying.

Mephisto:
▪ Similar to Yukio, having him around is like having your own doctor/butler.
▪ He takes such good care of you and never lets you out of his sight. This is mostly due to the fact that he feels bas for you. He just wants his normal (y/n) back!
▪ He'll send Amaimon to do his biding for the day and stay home with you all day.
▪ He'll wrap you up in lots of comfy blankets and jusy cuddle you all day if he has to. (He doesn't have to, but he uses your sickness to be overly affectionate towards you and to escape his responsibilities for a while.)

Amaimon:
▪ Someone help this poor boy! He has no idea how to help you and it worries him quite a lot, even if he doesn't show it.
▪ He'll go to Mephisto and ask how to help someone that's sick. He follows his brother's directions very carefully.
▪ You find his determination to make you feel better absolutely adorable.
▪ Eventually, you just pull him down onto your bed with you and tell him that cuddles make everything better. And to an extent, they do!

(Alright, just a few more parts to go and then it's time to say goodbye to this wonderful piece of literature. I'm almost sad, but trust me I'm also a little relieved because I'm drowning in drafts and new book ideas. So anyway, hope you enjoy!)