Where He Kisses You

(I know you might be confused. The previous part was your first actual kiss, this one is just where he prefers to kiss you that isnt yout lips. Just read it, I'm bad at explaining things.)

Rin:
Rin would most likely prefer to kiss you on the forehead. For him, its kinda like a promise that he'll protect you. (However, your lips are always his first choice.)

Yukio:
This sweet boy is very awkward when it comes to PDA. So, instead of making a scene, he'll gently place kisses on the back of your hand. (Turning you into a flustered mess, which he finds adorable.)

Bon:
Bon likes to kiss the top of your head. Especially, when the two of you hug or are cuddling. When you're in public, he'll pull you close and kiss the top of your head as a sign for the other guys to back off.

Shima:
Shima likes to give you little pecks on yhe nose. He likes it when you scrunch up your nose and blush at the contact. He thinks you're adorable.

Mephisto:
This man loves to kiss your shoulders. Especially when you're busy and not giving him the attention that he thinks he deserves. He'll come up behind you, wrapping his arms around you and placing gentle kisses all over your shoudlers.

Amaimon:
Simply put, Amaimon loves to kiss your neck. He's absolutely obsessed with the quiet little moans you let out at his touch. He'll pin you down and just attack your neck with soft kisses at random moments.