He Asks You Out

Rin:
You were sitting in your dorm with nothing to do on a Saturday afternoon, when your phone buzzed. You checked it to see you had a text from Rin.

Rin: Hey r u busy?

You: Not really

Rin: You want to come hang out?

You: Sure

Rin: Meet me at the fountain ;)

You: Sounds like a plan

You slipped some shoes on and headed out towards the fountain. You could see Rin already waiting for you as you got closer. You waved over to him and smiled.

You finally reached the fountain and Rin patted the space next to him, offering you a seat. Once you sat down, you heard him take a deep breath before taking your hand in his.

You turned to look at him and saw that his face was flushed. "Rin, are you alright? You're face is all red."

"I know, it's because I'm about to do something that makes me really nervous." He said, scratching his neck awkwardly.

"What could that possibly be?" You laughed, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear.

"This," he said, his face getting even more red, "(y/n), will you, um, you know, be my girlfriend?"

You blushed, you had had a crush on Rin for a while now, but you never imagined he liked you back.

"Of course I will, you moron." You replied, throwing your arms  around him and hiding your red face in the crook of his neck.

Yukio:

The bell rang signaling the end of class. You packed your things and started towards the door, but stopped when you heard your name being called.

"(Y/n), could you stay after class for a couple minutes?"

You turned to see Mr. Okumura situating some papers on his desk. His cheeks seemed to be a light shade of pink, or were you just imagining it?

"Is there something wrong with my grades, Mr. Okumura?" You questioned, your stomach fluttering a little bit at the thought that you were now alone with him. You had never told anyone because you thought it was wrong, but you had a crush on him.

"No, its nothing like that, and please, call me Yukio when class is out of session." He smiled at you as he placed the last of the papers in his suitcase.

"Then, why did you ask me to stay, Yukio?" You asked, trying to avoid looking at him, afraid of him seeing you blush.

"Well, I had to ask you something, but I'm worried of how you'll respond." Now you were sure that he was blushing.

"Go ahead, shoot."

"Well, I know this is highly unprofessional. But, I was wondering if you maybe wanted to stop by my dorm and we could study together sometime?" His face was a bright red.

"Did you just ask me on a date?" Your heart began to pound against your ribcage.

"It seems that I did." He laughed, running a hand nervously through his hair.

"Well, I might take you up on that offer. How about next Tuesday after school?" You played with a strand of your hair.

"Sounds great!" He exclaimed as you smiled and ran out of the door with a huge grin on your face.

Bon:

You sat down at one of the tables that dotted the open lawn in the courtyard, ready to enjoy your lunch, when someone comes up to the table with you. You looked up to see Bon standing next to you.