Puppy Love and Virgins

CHARLOTTE

"I can't believe you've dragged me into going to one of your boyfriends stupid parties once again Jamie," I huffed, pulling down a short, black dress my best friend, Jamie loaned me.

Jamie and I met in the first grade. She had always been the out-going one that had boys falling for her left right and centre. Me on the other hand...

I had always been the shy one who wanted to stay home in bed watching netflix, eating my body weight in ice cream.

"There're not stupid! Anyway, it's time that you got out of that house, got off that blog of yours, started living your normal teenager life and stopped moping around. He dumped you a month ago" she exclaimed. " Even Luke agrees." She stated, her face smug.

The 'he' Jamie was talking about was Jordan. Jordan had basically been my high school sweetheart. We started dating in the middle of freshman year. We shared the same maths and english class, and he was just so adorable and awkward but I absolutely loved him for it, but last month nearly halfway through senior year, he cheated on me. I hate him for it.

"Hey, I do not mope and tumblr isn't stupid. Anyways, Luke agrees with everything you say so both your opinions are invalid."

Luke was Jamie's boyfriend and had been for nearly 6 months now. It was some sort of a record. And it was also extremely rare that you would see them apart.

"Just because you can't get any," she said as a smirk crossed her face.

I slapped her arm and she chuckled a large grin gracing her beautiful face.

"You're lucky I love you Jamie Jean Jackson," Her parents were English lecturers at the community college and had a thing with alliteration.

"You used it! You used the full name!" She practically screamed. She doesn't particularly like her full name.

By the time we had finished our daily bickering, we had reached Luke's house, where music and drunk teenagers could be heard blocks away.

ASHTON

"Ashton! What's up man." Hate you.

"Ash, baby, you didn't call me back." There was a reason.

"Hey babe," Please leave.

The walls were lined with girls staring at me as I walk down the hall.

Lucas Robert Hemmings, you've done it again.

"What's up bro, glad you made it," My best mate Luke said with a broad smile gracing his face, as we managed to push our way through the ever growing mix of people.

"Thanks for inviting me man. This is great! How did you get all this booze!" I had to yell over the current Miley Cyrus song the DJ was playing.

Did I mention Luke's parents were mega rich? As in, right at this moment, they were flying to their island just of the coast of Madagascar. Yeah.

There were red cups half filled with beer on the floor, empty shot glasses lying all over the place, bottles filled with various amounts of alcohol but what really gave it away was the amount of people staggering round and vomiting in different places all around the house.

"I know people," he smirked and chuckled.

Suddenly he looked across the room and his eyes lit up. I glanced over to see Jamie.

Puppy Love. Sickening.

But at a second glance I see a girl standing shyly by Jamie's side. She had long, brown hair that rung in sort curls down her back. She was wearing a short, black dress that hung to her every curve like magic. She had soft blue eyes and rosy pink lips.

She was hot.

Virgin wasn't my type though. I guess I could make this fun.

Jamie started running towards Luke screaming like they hadn't seen each other for a month. When in reality, they'd seen each other no less than two hours ago.

The girl, I could only assume was Jamie's friend she was always rambling on about. And now I think I know why.

With an arm slung around Jamie, Luke introduced us.

"Ash, this is Charlotte. Charlotte this is Ashton. Ashton you may now kiss the bride."Luke smirked and Jamie started to laugh.

That little shit. We know each to well. Obviously I had 'the look' on my face.

A deep blush crossed Charlottes face.

"Luke," She exclaimed, rather loudly, slapping his arm. We all let out a loud chuckle as she buried her face further into her hands, clearly mortified.

This is going to be great.

-

A/N

new book :)

so basically if you haven't figured it out, this is a ashton book and im actually so excited to write it :)

follow @/stayhighmichael on twitter for updates and stuff by my friend portia 👍

hannah