Mother Mary Makes A Return

A/N: Who I picture being Charlotte above. I think her names Emily Rudd idk.

RECAP BC I KNOW ITS BEEN A WHILE:

Ashton's mum has cancer and so he wasn't going to go to Luke's party because she wasn't feeling very well.

Charlotte was at Luke's party but left to go find Ashton because she though it was weird he wasn't there.

Charlotte then when to Ashton's house and met his mum, who thinks that Charlotte could "change him for the better,"

CHARLOTTE

"Ashton," I heard a voice moan as I walked down the corridor to his room. Wait, moan?

No. No way. This is not happening.

Then there was another and another and another.

Since it seemed kind of obvious they weren't stopping any time soon, I just sat outside the door, blocked my ears and waited.

No sooner than 10 minutes later a blonde girl walked our of his room. Of course.

As she walked out past me, she gave me a look that could kill. Rude.

As soon as she'd walked down the stairs, I knocked on Ashton's door and walked straight in, not even caring what state he was in. What gotten into me tonight. I think I kinda like it though.

But as soon as I walked in, I regretted my decision. He had on basketball shorts that hung low on his hips and no shirt on.

"You okay there? Need a camera because I've heard a photo lasts longer," he smirks.

What I'd give to wipe that smirk of his face.

"I'd prefer not to take home any souvenirs from this trip. But thanks for the offer though," I reply, hoping that he drops the subject of my constant drooling.

He looks down at the ground, shakes his head and gives a smile I'd never seen before.

"What?" I asked.

"You truly are something Charlotte," He says laughing.

"What?" I groaned again

"Nothing, nothing," he shakes his head again smiling.

I looked around his room and it was a typical boys room. Minus the mess. Posters for bands I'd never heard of on the wall, a drum kit in a corner, a TV in the other and a big bed that really was the only messy thing in the room.

"So, what brings you here?" Really. That's how he wants to play it.

"What I want to know is what brang that blonde girl over here?" I questioned crossing my arms over my chest.

"I was bored," he shrugged carelessly.

"You were bored. You were bored! Unbelievable. There is a party on at Luke's and you're bored?"

"What's the matter?" he asked striding across the room towards me.

"Nothing, just you know, after the other night when we went out ...and then I come here to see why you weren't at Luke's party and I find out why you weren't there..." I mumbled quietly.

"I'm so sorry, Char. How about we make a deal? I get dressed real quick, we make our way back to Luke's and I never talk to Jasmine again. Sound like a plan?" he asked.

"Isn't her name Jess?" I laughed.

"Jess. I'll never talk to Jess again," he confirmed.

"Do we have to go back to the party though?" I whined, enjoying not being there.

"Well where else do you propose we go?" He said, that infamous look of amusement on his face.

"I don't know, anywhere I guess," I said shrugging.

He picked up his keys from the side of his bed and threw them at me.

"Okay, Mother Mary, while I think about where 'anywhere' could be, you go get in the car and I'll be down soon.

I was a bit apprehensive about going out in a dress that was several sizes to small for me, especially not knowing where I was going, but I went along with it. Jamie's always telling me I need to have more fun.

ASHTON

"Mum?" I called, finding her in the lounge, blankets piled on top of her watching some show about zombies that I've never really had any interest in.

"Hey," I gave her a warm smile, "Are you going to be okay with Harry and Lauren if I go out for a couple hours?"

I wasn't really planning on going out before Charlotte came, but anything to stop her going near John and those pricks at that stupid party. 

"Yeah, honey. Go and have fun with your girlfriend," She smiled back genuinly.

"Thanks so mu- Wait, what did you say?" I stumbled, not 100% sure at what I just heard.

"Your girlfriend Ashton, what's her name? Charlotte?" She said, beaming.

"Y-yeah, her names Charlotte, but we're not- I mean, she's not-"

"I know, Ashton," She laughed, "But maybe it's time to stop toying around with girls and try something serious for once. And I think that one there, " She pointed out to Charlotte sitting in the car making faces in the rear-view mirror," She said, "Is quite a catch,"

"Okay, mum. I'll take that into consideration," I winked at her as I gave her a quick hug ,"See you soon,"

I heard her yell a quick goodbye as I walked out the door.

A/N

hola

another short one i know but hopefully I'll have another update out soon and no I don't mean in another month

maybe in a couple days?

go read side effects by @rowdymgc bc fave

adios

-hannah