Mysterious Virgin Girl

CHARLOTTE

I had seen Ashton around school sometimes, and I knew that he was one of Luke's friends, but other than that I didn't know a lot about him.

"So Mysterious Virgin Girl, what's up?" I heard a thick Australian voice drawl from behind me. Ashton.

By this point Jamie and Luke had disappeared of god knows where to do god know what. I shuddered at the thought.

"Excuse me?" I asked incredulously. Did I just hear what I thought I heard?

"You heard me," he smirked.

Lucky the lights were dimmed down because I was blushing furiously and it didn't seem to be ceasing.

"How would you know?" I tried to come across confident, but that backfired completely.

"Well Mother Mary, I know what people like you look like. And you, my Vestal Virgin, are a prime example." Amusement was plastered all over his voice.

"How do you know I'm a virgin? For you all you know I could be the call girl in the next town over!"

"Oh is that right? Because, darling, you scream 'Virgin' ,"

Who the does he think he is saying things like that to my face! I wish I could wipe that smirk off his face for good!

"Listen here Ashton Whatever-Your-Last-Name-Is! You're rude and a-"

"Irwin," He smirked deeper than ever before.

"What are you on about now?" I nearly screamed. He was frustrating. More than that. Infuriatingly annoying.

"My last name is Irwin," He chuckled, "Geez Charlotte, you'd think someone with a GPA as high as yours, you'd be a little smarter,".

"Well you obviously arent as good at reading people as you thought!" I tried to say without messing it up as well as trying to sound confident and headstrong, but for the second time that night, I failed miserably, my voice coming out as a mere whisper

"Why are you even talking to me? We don't even know each other!"

By this point I was sandwiched between his hard torso and the cold hard wall. I couldn't form words. How did we end up from being in the middle of the room, in plain sight, to being hidden in some corner where no one could see us?

All the air exited my lungs as he leaned down and whispered in my ear, "Charlotte, baby, that's all about to change."

And with that he stepped away from me, I pinning my body from between him and the wall, not that I was going anywhere, and simply walked away and down the hall.

It was a good thing I had the wall to support me, otherwise I probably would've collapsed.

When I finally got my legs moving, I had tears streaming down my face, I don't even know why.

My I was so eager to get out of here, so much so, I didn't even notice Calum, and apparently he didn't noticecrash into me. The force sent us tumbling down tot the ground.

Calum and I had been friends ever since Jamie and Luke had gotten together. I'd known before though. He and Luke were in my brothers band. I can never remember the name though, something to so with summer.

He took one look at me and a look of worry registered on his face

"Charlie...What's the matter?" His voice serious

"Some douche-bag decided to take all his sexual frustration out on me!"

"He what! What was his name? Did he hurt you or anything?" He asked as he rubbed his hands up and down my sleeveless arms.

"N-No, I'm fine Cal, don't worry..." I tried to reassure him, but my voice didn't seem to come across that way.

"What was his name Charlie?" He attempted to say in his most sincerest voice possible, but he failed and it came out more angry and annoyed than anything.

Where did this come from?

"His name?" he nodded in reply.

"His name was Ashton Irwin."

"I think, I don't know," I decided to add quickly as the look of annoyance and anger intensified on his face.

After a couple of breaths in an attempt to calm himself, he slung his arm around my shoulder and started to head out the door.

"Do you want me to take you home? This party blows anyway," he laughed, almost, nervously.

I agreed with him on that one. Jamie had dragged to many parties in an attempt to get me out of the house, and this one, by far, was the worst.

"Could you please?"

He smiled weakly and lead me to his car.

On the way, I looked up at the wrong time, because standing upon one of Luke's many balconies sat the obviously infamous Ashton Irwin, glaring right at us. I did nothing but gulp and look down, but as I did so, he sent a wink my way. Great. Why can't the creep just leave me alone!

Ashton

What the hell does Charlotte think she's doing leaving with that him?

I actually almost feel sorry for 'Cal' I mean, first of all what sort of person has the nickname Cal?

A stupid one that's who.

It's not my fault about his sister.

And now I'm going to make Charlotte mine. No matter what it takes. Watch out boys.

-

A/N

what the hell are you supposed to put in an authors note?

charlum? or calotte?

@/stayhighmichael <-------on twitter go