Feelings.

ASHTON

"Portia's coming over soon, so I don't mean to be rude, but you need to leave," Michael pointed at Charlotte and I as we sat watching a bad re-run of some bad television show that Char liked.

"Well Mikey, not to be rude, but your in the way so kindly move your fat ass," I smile sarcastically at him.

"Well, not to be rude guys but could you both shut up because this is the part where fetus Derek shows up and this is important than any of your issues so shut up," Charlotte snapped, not taking her eyes off the tv.

"Charlotte, you have watched this episode countless times so shut  up," Michael countered.

"Char," I complained, "Why don't you care when he swears?"

"Because," She said cuddling into my side, "He's stupid and you're not,"

God, she was adorable.

God, I was whipped.

God, this has to stop.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and Michael literally ran out of the room.

"Holy shit, I've never seen him run so fast," I muttered.

"It's because he's scared we'll get to the door before him and embarrass him," Charlotte laughed next to me as Michael bring Portia in, whispering something in her ear earning a laugh from Portia.

"Michael, since when is Ashton and Charlotte a thing?" Portia eyed Charlotte and I sitting on the couch together.

"You know, I was wondering the same thing," Michael smirked in our direction.

"Yeah well, get used to it," I called out to Michael as he pulled on Portia's hand, taking her out to his car. God only knows where they were going. Or what they were doing.

"What the hell was that?" Charlotte groaned from next to me shaking her head.

"What ever do you mean, Char?" I smirked as she looked up at me looking mildly annoyed.

"What I mean is..." She trails off, "It's just that..." She tries again but fails.

"Let me guess. You've known me for all of 5 minutes and there was a slight possibility in that time that we slept together, and that we've grown closer but you don't want to get hurt because you've seen the way that I treat girls and you don't want to be one of them?"

Except, I say none of that out loud because I'm not good at this sort of thing.

"Okay, suit yourself, Char," I shrugged pretending not to care. What I do best, apparently.

3 more episodes of Teen Wolf and I was done. What person would want to put themselves through that kind out torture. Watching teenagers turn into werewolves and what ever else they have on that show.

Looking down, I noticed that Charlotte had fallen asleep without me noticing. Carefully, I moved my body out from beside hers and simply left. I mean, I probably should've left a note but this whole 'feelings' thing had me slightly freaked out.

As I got in the car, I looked at the time. 4:53. Time for a drink.

CHARLOTTE

I woke up to the sound of a wolf howling, realising one of two things. The body that was sat next to me not so long ago was gone and the TV was still blaring the Teen Wolf marathon.

Sitting up I sighed looking at the time, 4:55.

I should've known that he wasn't actually going to stay because he was Ashton Irwin, and Ashton Irwin never stays.

God, why couldn't I have found someone who wasn't an asshole, scared of commitment, and who would actually enjoy watching sappy teen dramas with me to start liking.

Deciding to do something productive with my day I ring up Jamie and she suggests a 'girls weekend' like we're still in high school, and because I have no life whatsoever, I agree. I mean, time is never more well spent than eating masses amount of ice cream and watching Channing Tatum movies over and over again for no reason in particular.

-
-

"So," Jamie pauses the movie, "Luke's been telling me that you and a certain brunette Australian have been spending some time together,"

"Who? Calum?" I decided to play the 'I have no clue what your talking about' card, praying it would work.

"Well, for starters, Calum's got black hair and second we all know who I'm talking about here," She points out.

"Yeah, I guess Ashton and I have spent a little time together," I shrugged it off acting like it wasn't that much of a big deal.

"You know, nearly sleeping with a guy counts as more than a little time together,"

"How did you find out about that?" I said, that infamous blush returning to my face.

"Well, news travels fast," Jamie said, shovelling another spoonful of ice cream into her mouth.

"You've got to be kidding me," I sigh falling back onto the bed, looking at the glow in the dark stars sat stuck to the ceiling.

"No, sorry, honey," Jamie sighed falling back onto the bed with me.

"Look," She continued, "I'm nearly 100% sure we've had this conversation before. He's bad news, Char. Even Luke, his best friend says so. And, Charlotte, I'm only telling you this because your my best friend but you need to check his facebook page from the last hour because it could be important,"  She sighed, turning in her side to face me.

"Yeah okay, I'll do it later," I promised, not sure if I did want to see what was on his page.

"Now, if you don't mind, we have a movie to finish," And with that the conversation was over and the movie was back on, playing again.

A/N

dedicated to courtney for basically forcing me to update.

rowdymgc - side effects

hannah