Rejects and Mystery Men

ASHTON

"I-Ashton," Oh god, I'm going to get rejected by a girl, over the phone.

The same girl I meet yesterday.

"Look, you don't have to say yes," I tried to start convincing her, "Hell, I wouldn't even say yes to me. I'm a complete jerk," I started rambling," But I'd really really like it if we could go out tonight. Like I said before I've been a complete jerk but..." What do I say next?

I heard Charlotte take a breath and she ask," Ashton, first things first, how the hell did you get my number?"

"You can thank your brother for that, he thought that everyone in the band should have everyone's home number just in case," I laughed about how that was the first thing she asked me.

"My brother? Punctual? Never," Charlotte fake gasped and once again I laughed.

"So, uh, what do you say?" 

"Ashton, we just met on Friday, do you-"

"Please, just consid-" I started, but she cut me off like I had previously done to her.

"If you can promise that you can keep yourself in check and maybe even pay the cheque, then yeah, I may just take you up on that offer,"

I let out a sigh of relief and smiled to myself, "Really?" I questioned not really believing it myself.

"Yes, really," She let out another giggle. Again with the giggling.

"Okay, well, I'll pick you up at 7 then?" Is that the time guys take girls out?

"7 sounds good, see you then," She said and in the background I could hear Mikey telling her to  off the phone.

"I'll see you later then, in case you can't hear, Michael wants the phone,"

"Of course he does. Make sure you dress up fancy. See you later," and with that I hung up.

Right, time to go pay Luke a visit.

-

-

"Wait, so you're going out on a date with Charlotte, as in our Charlotte," Luke asked obviously confused.

"No, how many times do I have to tell you. It's dinner and then I might take her to a movie after. I don't know yet." I tried to reiterate.

"So it's a date?" He smirked, knowing how much he was getting to me.

"Luke, shut up before I make you,"

"Hostile much," he draws out.

"Tell me this isn't part of your plan," He asked

I just sat there, looking down at the floor

His face fell," Your sick. And I swear Irwin, you hurt with her, I'm disowning you and I'll going to punch you so hard, you won't even know what's hit you,"

"Hemmings, please. You couldn't even hurt a fly," I scoffed, "And anyway, your girlfriends already promised me she'll cut off my balls,"

"That's my girl," he laughed, "But c'mon mate, this is wrong. Quit while your ahead," Luke tried to convince me.

"Luke, I won't hurt her okay," I said.

"That's what I thought Irwin, that's what I thought. And if you do, I may not throw a good punch, but I hear Mikey does."