Zombie Apocalypse and Stalkers

CHARLOTTE

"Are serious, he actually peed his pants?" I laughed my sides hurting.

"Wet right through," Calum's mother said, laughing equally as hard.

So Calum was ticklish huh?

Speak of the devil, in walked Calum balancing pizzas and movies in his hands.

I took one look at him and couldn't keep a straight face and apparently neither could his mum.

"What?" A look of confusion registering on his face, "Do I have something on my face?"

I couldn't help it, "No pee-boy, your face it good," This sent his mum and I right back into stitches

"Mum..." He whined his Australian accent becoming more evident, "Why do you keep telling everyone you meet that story! I was six!" He stated exasperated

His mother let out another laugh, "Sorry love. I'll let you to get back to whatever you're about to do," She said giving a wink afterwards.

"Mum," he whinged for the second time tonight.

"Alright, alright, I'm going! Have fun guys!"

I let out a quick laugh and said a quick goodbye.

As Calum was setting up the movie and putting out the pizzas I couldn't help but say,

"Your mums great," He nodded in agreement. He was one of the lucky ones, little did he know.

"Why haven't I ever met your mum, Charlie?" he interrogated.

I let out a snort. Lady like I know.

"My Mum? I wouldn't know, she's never home. Those expensive shoes and bags overseas can't shop themselves you know Cal,"

He gave me a sad look, "I guess the can't," he said his lips pursed together.

Calum started walking back over to the couch as the movie started to play. Of course it was some movie about some zombie apocalypse. Typical mans choice.

As the movie started to get into the 'action' stages, I started thinking about Ashton again. Why? I don't know.

What did everyone in this town have against him? Sure, he doesn't sound like an angel. Far from it actually. Especially after putting some girl,'in a rehabillitation centre in the middle of nowhere,' especially someone who I knew,  And also him hanging out at the skate park. But I'm sure he has his reasons.

Charlotte Clifford. What are you doing with your life. He is a complete and utter idiot! Just look at the way he treated you tonight and how many times you've seen him-

Suddenly a ringing sound broke me out of my thoughts. And of course it was mine.

I looked side ways at Calum and sent him a sorry look, but he was to engrossed in his movie that he obviously loved.

"Excuse me," I muttered under my breathe.

When I got out of earshot of the lounge where we were watching the movie (at least half of us were anyway) I answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Charlotte! Where are you and why did you not tell me where you were going?" A angry voice raged over the phone.