Chapter 6 - Traitor

"Ahh....There you are..you're a pretty little thing. Your scent...I couldn't resist it....I've never smelled anything quite like it. So ready, but yet so pure. I'm going to be the first to breed you."

The voice was gravelly, crude.

"Don't fight me, you know you want me to knot you. It's not like you have a choice."

She screamed and fought but he had her caged with both arms wrapped tightly around her waist. The stench of the intruder made her gag. It was wrong, all wrong. He was breathing in her ear. Taking in her scent as much as he could, drunk on it.

Ben was in the hallway. He was calm, focused, completely attuned to what was happening. He was stalking his prey.

"I've got you, I'm here, I'm not going to let him hurt you. Play along, get him to turn toward the bed."

"There's no point in fighting you is there?"

She could feel his hardness pressing into her hip. Disgusting.

"Now you understand."

She willed herself to relax. He was smelling her hair.

She was able to turn in his arms and back toward the bed. He was tall and must have weighed 300 lbs, a brute. He had a shaved head and blue eyes, he was dressed like a mechanic of some sort.

She backed up all the way to the edge of the bed. He followed her there, an expression of wanton desire on his face. He licked his lips in anticipation as he hovered over her to unbuckle his trousers.

As soon as he let go of her, Ben snapped his neck and he fell to the ground at her feet, his now dead blue eyes staring up at her.

He could have used the force to do it, but he wanted to feel his neck break in his hands. It was a quicker death than he deserved. Touching her like that, taking her scent. His anger hit him then.....But he had Rey to think about.

She was in shock.

"He had me Ben, I couldn't break free of him..."

She was trembling, tears were running down her face and dripping off of her chin.

"He could have...he wanted to....I only want you to be the one that..."

"No, no. He never had you. I would have never let anything happen to you. You were never in any real danger."

"I just needed him to let go of you so you wouldn't be hurt when I took him out.

"I'm here, you're safe and I'm sorry Rey. So sorry that my carelessness led him here. This is my fault. I'm taking you away from here this afternoon. We're going to Naboo until all of this is over. We're going to the cottage where I can keep you safe."

"I can still smell him on me Ben....I think I'm going to be sick.."

He took her face in his hands and made her look at him.

"Look at me Rey, I'm here. Your Alpha is here." (It just came out of his mouth before he could think about it.)

"Nothing can harm you. Trust in me. No one will ever be able to harm you. You are safe with me."

Those words calmed her somehow.

Alpha she thought..

He picked her up and carried her to the fresher.

"Let's get you cleaned up, get the stench of that Beta traitor off of you."

He opened a Comm on the way.