Pretending

Ben struggles to escape Rulf.
Notes:
Thank you followers for your continued support. Sorry for the delay, but life is getting hectic. This chapter is pretty smutty pure A/B/O so please skip it if you are avoiding that. Of course, some of you will be eating it up...
——————————————

Han Solo drifted towards the Wulfsrudel inside the tiny escape pod. So far he had gone undetected, either that or his tiny craft was not worth the attention of the crew.

Either way, he wasn't out of the woods yet.

Flying by the seat of his pants as always, he hadn't actually figured out how he would get the doors open to the garbage compartment.

It wasn't his smartest move..

Last time he had done this, there had been someone on the inside helping him. R2D2 had opened it for him and kept his presence hidden by using his droid computer interface.

This time it was just him. 

He was getting close now, his time for thinking was running out.

He fingered the gambling cubes in his pocket.

"C'mon baby, help me out here."

He was a few meters away when as luck would have it the doors slowly opened, the circular aperture slowly widening.

After the trash came flying past him, he was able to enter the compartment with the pod and wait until the external door closed.

The pod opened with a hiss as Han Solo stretched and stepped out of the coffin-like vehicle into the refuse pit.

Fortunately, most everything had been compacted and sent out into space, but it still smelled bad, really bad.

He strapped Ben's light saber to his hip and gripped his blaster as he pryed the internal doors open. He looked through a crack in the door.

No one around. That was good. Just as he was about to slide the door open and step out an enormous black wolf sprinted past him.

"What the Kriff?!"

He jumped back with a start. Then he heard the voice in his head:

"Stay there."

He shook his head as though he had a fly in his ear.

"Ri'aa, what..."

"The Wolf is me. Stay put."

"Ben?"

"I'm bringing you Rey."

Han had never been force sensitive. He had never heard a voice in his head like that before, but he knew it was Ben.

He could ask how and why later.

Sending a Comm to Chewie, he reactivated the pod' s launch sequence. He didn't know how long until wolf-Ben returned with Rey, but he would be ready when he did.

Chewie would be there to provide cover if anything went wrong and get Rey onboard the Falcon. He wasn't quite sure how he and Ben were going to get off of the ship, but he was never much for pre-planning things anyway.

They would figure something out.

——————-

Kylo in wolf form followed his nose to the room where the cage was. He used the force to bust open the door.

There was Rey, his mate, his precious mate, sobbing inside a cage. He knew she was there, but seeing her so distraught enraged him even more.

"It's me. Stand back."