Chapter 11 - The Footage

Warning. This Chapter Contains some pretty filthy smut. If you are avoiding that, stop when it says. "She turned and left." Pick up at the very last paragraph to gain insight on what Phasma thinks of Ben and Rey. You have been warned.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Hux sat on a cot in his cell. The dried blood was still on his face.

"You there. I need to speak to Captain Phasma."

"You don't get to ask for things, traitor. They will talk to you when they feel like it."

"Fine. Would you at least get a message to her? Tell her that if I don't get to speak to her within the next 24 hours, her footage is set to be automatically released to the General Public over a pre-scheduled broadcast."

A guard commed Holdo.

"You might want to listen to the last two minutes of footage."

————————

Councilwoman Holdo summoned Captain Phasma to her office.

She was sitting very professionally behind her desk with her lilac locks coiffed to perfection as always.

Captain Phasma entered.

"You have summoned me Madame Councilwoman?"

"Yes Captain, it seems that General Hux has been asking for you from his cell. Here, take a look."

She played the footage for her.

"What can you tell me about this?"

"I believe Hux intends to blackmail me. A while ago he hinted to me that he had footage of the Emperor and I in a compromising situation. I told him I was not interested. I'm sure he thinks that this is his get out of jail free card so to speak."

She rolled her eyes. Hux was so pathetic.

"I really could care less. However, with his upcoming nuptials, the Emperor may not want this footage released. May I recommend you speak to him about this? I will not cause any problems either way. It sounds like Hux put a timer on a chip, to automatically broadcast."

"May I ask what the nature of the footage was?"

"I'm not sure what he has, because he didn't show it to me, but I assume it would be something he captured when I was assisting the Supreme Leader in dealing with an unexpected rut."

She cleared her throat. This was a bit awkward to discuss even for someone like her.

"So, it's going to be sexual in nature?"

"Yes, and it may paint the Supreme Leader in a less than ideal light."

Leia was not going to be happy about this......

"Captain Phasma, see if you can locate the chip. We don't have much time. I'd like to avoid this if at all possible. Also, for the time being, don't engage Hux."

"Understood."

She turned and left.

———————————————

Phasma was pretty sure she knew which incident had been recorded, because it was the next day that she found the surveillance chip and destroyed it.

She couldn't help but think about what had transpired between them.

Emperor Ren was strapped to a table and blindfolded in her quarters.