Chapter 13 - Joined

Hello friends. Ah, the chapter some of you have been waiting for.
If you don't want to read the graphic A/B/O breeding section, avert your eyes after "that was that."
As always, I want to know what you think, good or constructive. I hope you ABO addicts out there appreciate this. :) wolfy grin...
Also, Mando language Primer:
Ner Vod - My Mate
Ner Vod'ika My little Mate
Ne Dral Ni' suum'ika - My bright little star
Cyar'ika - Little beloved (sweetheart)
Mesh'la - beautiful

—————————————————————————————————————————-

Leia and Han stepped onto Ben's shuttle. There had definitely been a struggle. The place was a wreck. The most disturbing thing was that his light sabre lay on the bed and the staff she had procured for Rey was on the floor.

The star of Naboo was on the bedside table. Leia picked it up and put it on her finger.

Han collected the staff and sabre. He tried not to look as worried as he felt, for Leia's sake. They both knew Ben would never leave his light sabre. That meant he had to be unconscious as the best case scenario.

"Leia," He started.

"Don't, Han, just don't."

She knew him too well. She knew he would try and say something to ease her fear of the the situation, that would just end up with him saying something stupid and upsetting her even more.

Being a bonded pair of Alphas was always difficult, it presented unique problems. The Alpha Males were hard-wired to take care of the females, whereas the Alpha females were known for their self-reliance and independence. It made for a difficult marriage, which was why they spent so much time apart. But he loved her and she loved him, even if she didn't like to admit it.

The Comm beeped. Leia ran to the front of the shuttle. Holdo' s holo popped up.

"Leia, I'm so glad I was able to reach you."

She looked visibly relieved and she let out a deep breath.

"First, Ben and Rey are okay. I spoke with him briefly. Apparently the people that took them were sent by someone claiming to be Rey's Father. I didn't get a lot of detail from him. They are on that ship now and they will be staying, for at least 5 more days because Rey started her heat."

Leia sighed.

Thank the stars they are alright.....

"The only thing is, doesn't it seem odd to you that they were abducted in such a way? Why wouldn't the father just contact Ben some other way?"

"I don't know. It does seem odd. See what you can find out about whose running that ship. "Did Ben give you a name?" I know we won't be hearing from Ben for at least a week."

"Yes, the Man's name is Rulf Corvin and the ship is a decommissioned Star Destroyer renamed "Wolfsrudel"."

"There's one more thing. You're not going to like this. According to Hux, he has a data chip that has footage of Ben and Phasma on it, set to auto-broadcast in roughly twenty-four hours."

"What?"

"I spoke with Phasma, she says that it is not going to look good for Ben, as the Emperor if it comes out."

"Are we talking about what I think we are talking about?"

"It involved his first rut. You know her reputation where that is concerned."

"Stars. Kriff! Are you kidding me?"

Leia held her head and shook it from side to side.

This couldn't be happening...