Chapter 11

[Song: Nightcore - Echo]

Kokichi's POV

Tch. Great. Now there's more people to deal with. How annoying. I looked over at Junko who was excited as ever.

She was smiling and jumping around like a 5 year old. The professor was just laying down sleeping. He was wearing a Fedora and he had blond hair. He looked really tired. On his desk was a bottle of.... Alcohol?

He must be a drunk. I turned back around to the students. They were whispering and staring. I just blankly stared at them. No expression. Like a mindless slate.

I began walking towards them. All eyes were on me as I walked passed everyone. 'Why? I'm not important. I'm not special.' Yet their attention was on me. Weird.

I noticed a gun under the teacher's desk earlier so I picked it up and hit in my uniform. So as I walked up to the top of the steps. I reached into the inside of my coat.

When I had reached the top, I took out the gun, raised it up, and covered my ear. All the students looked freaked out shocked. I pointed the gun at the ceiling and pulled the trigger. BANG

I looked up and saw the bullet hole. "So it does work....." I checked the chamber and it had 5 more bullets. "Great." I looked for Junko and aimed. Students were screaming and hiding under their desks, if you could call them that.

Everyone moved out of the way, but some people were heading torwards me. Probably to take away the gun. "..Idiots.." I aimed and pulled the trigger. BANG

More shrieks. The teacher finally woke up. He looked dazed and looked around. Probably confused as to why everyone was panicking. He got upland looked under his desk. He immediately stood up and looked around.

He then realized that I had the gun. He came running. He tried taking it away but I kept it out of his reach. "Why should I give a drunk man a gun? Wouldn't that be just as dangerous?"

I looked him dead in the eyes and pulled him down. I whispered into his ear, "You should really hide this better.... Someone could've easily been killed. If I really wanted to. I could kill you.... Right here.. Right now." Then I put the gun in his hand and walked back down to Rantaro and see the damage.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to kill Junko, but the bullet did graze her arm. Not that bad of an injury though. I pulled Rantaro's arm and said that we were leaving. No questions.

On the way out of the hall, we bumped into Kaito and Shuichi. Shuichi grabbed me by the shoulders and asked if I was okay. Saying he and Kaito had heard gunshots and were worried..

But Shuichi was more worried than Kaito by a long shot. "I'm fine..... I was the one who fired the gun after all..." I looked away. I could tell what Shuichi must've looked like right now. His eyes must've been wide open.

When I looked to see if I was right, I was actually pretty shocked. He was looking down, his hair covering his eyes. I got pretty bad vibes. "..Shuichi-" "Why?" He looked up.

"Why the hell did you have a fucking gun?" He was pissed. Shuichi didn't swear very often, but when he did, he was definitely pissed. I looked back down. "I don't have to answer you.."

"Don't give me that bullshit. Why the hell did you have a gun! No. Why the hell did you fire!" Shuichi yelled. Kaito was speechless. Rantaro stayed quiet.

"Fine... You want an answer, then I'll give you one." I looked him dead inside eyes. "Simply put, I wanted to kill a certain someone in that room. I had the chance and took it."

I pushed his hands off my shoulders walked passed him. But before I left the hall, I said something. "Just leave me alone from now on."

After that I wandered around and mostly let Rantaro guide me. A few hours went by and we all went back to the school.

We all went back home after packing up our things. Everything was fine and peaceful. Too peaceful. Way too peaceful for comfort. I knew something was bound to happen.

~The next day~

I was walking to the classroom, Rantaro behind me. He says he'll do this everyday, maybe he wants me to give in and give him attention. 'Should I? Nah.'

After listening to him talk for what seemed like forever, we finally reached the classroom. Everyone was crowded around my desk. They moved away when they noticed me.

There on my desk was a vase with white flowers. 'I knew it was too peaceful.'

A/N: Okay so for those of you who don't know, in Japan whenever a student dies suddenly, you would usually put a vase with flowers on the student's desk. You know,  to commemorate them. But if a vase is found on a living student's desk, then it's a form of bullying. It pretty much means someone wants you to just go die.

{858}