Chapter 22

[Song: Nightcore - Boy In The Bubble]

Rantaro's POV

On the way to school, we were both pretty quiet. I was pretty focused on my thoughts. 'How am I going to get Kokichi to trust me more?'

Before I even realized it, we had reached the school. Since we were in the same class, there wasn't any point in separating. There was no point, yet he ran off without me.

I called out to him, "Kokichi! Wait! Kokichi!" but he just ignored me. Before I knew it, he was gone. I decided it was best to just go to class and wait for him.

"Sigh Dammit Kokichi." I said to myself as I walked to the classroom. I sat down in my desk and smacked my head against a book laying on the desk.

"Umm Rantaro? You okay?" I heard someone ask me. I looked up. It was Shuichi. "Yeah.... I'm just kinda pissed at Kokichi."

Shuichi chuckled and took a seat. "What'd he do? Ignore you?" He asked jokingly. I have him a dead serious stare. "Yes."

He looked quite surprised by my response. "Wai-Wait. Seriously?" I nodded. "He doesn't tell me shit. It's pissing me off that he won't tell me anything." I complained.

"Pfft. That's actually pretty funny." Shuichi teased. I groaned and turned my head away in response. 'Jeez. Why's he gotta be so secretive? It's like a teenage girl when talking to her parents.'

Just then, Kokichi walked in. "Well speak of the devil." I said in surprise. "And where the hell did you go?" I asked, still pretty frustrated. Kokichi just gave me a quick glance and continued to walk.

He walked over to his desk and sat down silently. "Hey. Kokichi, answer me." No response. I tried again. "Kokichi!" Nothing. He was acting like I wasn't even there. Like I didn't even exist.

He stared at his desk and began to play with a pen. Twirling it and tapping it. Throwing it up then catching it. He only payed attention to the pen.

It was like he was in his own little subspace now. No one else seemed to mind him. That is until something came flying torwards him. We heard two gunshots. Kokichi jumped away from his chair and the pen broke when it fell.

We all stared at the wall. There was a bullet hole. On the floor was black ink......and Blood. The window had a hole and there was some glass scattered.

Everyone had a shocked expression. Kokichi was gripping his arm as blood dripped down to the floor. 'Someone...... Someone tried to shoot Kokichi...... Someone shot him...they tried to...kill him....'

I stood from my seat and looked through the window. No one was there. "DAMMIT!" I yelled in anger. I slammed my hands onto my desk in frustration.

I walked over to Kokichi and grabbed him by the wrist. "Rantaro! Be careful!" Shuichi yelled. "He's hurt. You need to calm down."

"Calm down? HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO FUCKING CALM DOWN?! SOMEONE JUST TRIED TO KILL KOKICHI!" I retorted. Then I looked around the room. Not everyone was here.

Tsumugi. She isn't here yet. 'Maybe she saw something....' I speculated. I let go of Kokichi's wrist. I turned to Kirumi. "Please treat to his wounds." I requested. She nodded then ripped a part of her dress to stop the bleeding. Then, she attempted lead him out of the room

"I swear I'll kill whoever did this." I vowed. Kirumi and Kokichi hadn't left the room yet. He came over and yanked my upper sleeve to get my attention.

"Don't..... I'm fine....It's nothing, Rantaro... Just ignore it....." Kokichi pleaded, his hair covering his eyes "Like hell I'm gonna ignore it! You were shot, Kokichi!"

Kokichi's POV

'I know.... I know how bad this is....but I can't get you involved..' I looked up at him and gripped his sleeve tighter. "Please....just don't get involved."

His eyes softened when he saw my face. "Sorry, Kokichi.....I can't do that..."  Rantaro said before patting my head. I sighed and went over to Kirumi so she could treat my arm properly. "Dammit....."

A/N: I'm hope you enjoyed the chapter even though it took so long due to my break. (Loved it by the way, but I probably not going back to the usual update schedule till after July 4th)

Anyways... I was bored and thought it'd be funny draw a bunny. The picture below is the one I used as a reference.

 The picture below is the one I used as a reference

And this one is my drawing.
Duration: About 1 1/2 hrs (It looks terrible compared to the original XD. And yeah, I did use flash.) \/

I say it looks like a big hairy banshee

I say it looks like a big hairy banshee. My mom says it's amazing. HOW. IS. THIS. AMAZING?! IT. FUCKING. SUCKS. LIKE SERIOUSLY! THAT RIGHT THERE IS SO UGLY YOU CAN'T EVEN CALL IT ART!

{813}