Chapter 32

[Song: Nightcore Ro$es

A class with a certain boy just paying attention. A certain boy extremely worried while one of the missing was being tortured and mistreated. That is their life.

A dark room he sat in. With a queen and her servant present. The queen commanding her servant and torturing the poor boy..... For that's the endless cycle the boy endured.

But behind the scenes a puppeteer was watching and listening to them all.

??? POV

"Hey.... Are you listening?" There was a bit of static but eventually they came through. "Yeah, do you have any updates on his condition?"

I nodded.  "Yes. Junko's being pretty hard on him. He'll have to miss school, she won't permit him to go until tommorow. I'd say he's still sane but I'm not sure." I explained the situation to him and I think he was telling one of the other people in on this "project".

"I see....... Continue monitoring him, we have to make sure that he's okay. But if he does need help then maybe we can get that other kid on board."

I thought about it and agreed. "Yeah, that kid would definitely help. He seems to be especially close to Kokichi." I continued to discuss the matter while walking away so I don't draw attention.

"But hey, could I switch with someone? I know this is important but I can't miss my morning classes today."

Rantaro's POV

I stared out the window for a bit then tried to focus on my work. I was so focused that I didn't even notice the lunch bell.

Shuichi tapped my shoulder to remind me, breaking me from my thoughts. "Thanks." I looked out the window, just to see a strange figure. A person with a black zipped up jacket on. They turned around and looked straight at me.

The only actual detail I could spot was a glimpse of their eyes from under the upper face mask they wore. It was a pale green. They gave a determined stare.

Then, they turned around and seemed to be talking to someone on some device. They seemed to be waiting for someone.

"What in the world?" I wanted to investigate some more so I decided to go out into the front of the school. Luckily since we aren't on the top floor but instead on the 2nd, I got down there quickly.

I was able to get a closer look at the person. 'Hmm, quite short. More than likely to be a male but I'm not completely sure.'

I was hoping to get a bit closer for more information. But I could sense another presence. I quickly turned around just to see that girl from the other class. "Komaru?"

"Oh hi. Sorry if I startled you, I'm just waiting for my brother." She apologized. "No it's fine." I continued to watch the person, that is until Komaru ran up to them.

They took off the mask and hid it in their bag. It was Komaru's older brother? 'Why would he be looking at me?' My thoughts were interrupted once I noticed him giving me a serious look.

Then he looked back at his sister and smiled. "Hm, I wonder....." I decided to just dismiss it for now and go back to class and eat something.

I walked through the halls and just as I was about to enter the classroom.... "Rantaro..." I heard someone whisper my name.

I turned my head but there wasn't anyone there. "What?" 'Weird....' I stepped into the classroom and sat down in my desk to think about this.

"Yes. He's fine...... For now... " 'That person!' I suddenly stood up and ran out to the front. Her brother was about to leave and Komaru walked passed me.

"You!" I grabbed him by the shoulders. "You're friends with Junko Enoshima right?" He looked surprised but answered. "More like acquaintances..."

"What do you know about the relationship between Kokichi and that bitch?!"

Naegi's POV

'Crap crap crap! What do I do now?! Okay! Calm down Makoto! Maybe it's good if he finds out...' Ring Ring "Oh sorry. Let me answer that."

'Whew! Saved by the bell! Well more like the phone ring tone.' I walked away a few yards from Kokichi's friends. "Hey Naegi-" "Thank you for calling me!" I whisper yelled.

"Kokichi's friends is questioning me and I don't really know what to do...." I explained. "Okay okay, about what?"

"He wants to know what I know about Junko and Kokichi's relationship. He'll probably ask if I know if Kokichi's okay.... And considering his condition.."

It was silent for a bit on the other line but I could kind of hear him discussing this with the others. After all, we had been considering letting him in on it. "Well? Can I?"

"We don't think it's time. But eventually. What about you?" I thought about the pros and cons of letting go him in on it.

"Well if we did then he could help us and it would definitely put him at slight ease.... But considering that he's still a teen and seems pretty....hmm...impulsive? At least right now.. So I guess we can wait. But yeah, in time we should let him in."

~Meanwhile~

??? POV

He finally came and we switched positions. He might be able to get more info than I can. We'll just hope for the best.

Kokichi's POV

"Now Kokichi...." Junko smiled at me. Psycho! Psycho! I'll drive you crazy! I'll break you down! I saw another person come down the stairs and observe.... Just die... Close your eyes and let it go. But my vision was slightly blurred and I was too dizzy to try to distinguish features.  No one can save you.

"You want to tell the truth now? Eh?" die die die die die die die. I glared at her and spit my blood at her. Secrets. Her eye twitched out of annoyance and I felt a horrible pain in my arm. "AH!" A knife... You deserve it. You deserve all of this...

I started getting even dizzier and my vision blurred even more. No sleeping. Then you'll be giving in and resting. That's too good for you. But then everything was clear again and I was freezing cold. She dumped freezing cold water on me. Freeze freeze freeze. Go ice cold and die. Just freeze to death. Now now now. Bite your tongue and die.

"No nappy time yet~! Now! Tell me~ Does he mean anything to you? He does right?" I continued to glare and decided not to answer this time. Stupid stupid stupid. Snow man. Idiot idiot. Drowning in the air. Drowning, you're drowning.

I decided to see if I could bite my tongue but then she just had Mukuro put a gag. Junko sighed and then just sat there. You fucking idiot just die. It's disgusting to watch you.

"What a despairful sight. A poor teenage boy, being mistreated and suffering in silence!" She said in a narrating type of tone. A demon creature appeared behind her like a shadow. It smiled creepily at me. Silence.....

"Will someone save him... Or will he continue to suffer in the darkness of his own home!" My eye twitched in annoyance. You don't get to a be annoyed. This went on for a couple hours and I felt like I was going crazy. Psycho psycho.... You're going insane. Crazy crazy crazy. Crazy. Bam bam. Just shoot you with a gun. BANG BANG gunshots....

Then she suddenly stood up. "Oh well loon at the time! It's time to go to sleep." She exclaimed. "Wha-" Next thing I knew, I was being wacked in the head and I blacked out.

{1282}