Chapter 29

[Song: Nightcore - Psychosis]

Kokichi's POV

Cut it cut it cut it cut it. Just FUCKING cut it. Hey! Hey hey hey! Just cut your wrist! Do it! C'mon just do it!

Drip.. Drop... Drip.. Drop.. Drip... Drop The sound of the blood dripping down from my wrist to the pitch black floor was all that could be heard. Barely anything could be seen. I was just standing in a puddle of blood.

It was shrouded in darkness and I could only see a few yards ahead of me. I began to look around and walk aimlessly, leaving behind bloody footprints.

But then I began hearing footsteps behind me. I turned to see a glowing; There was another person getting closer and closer.

When they were close enough I could see that it was...... Me? 'What the hell?'  They....or rather I blankly stared and pointed behind me.

I turned to see a scene playing out. I was in the park playing with that group of kids. We were laughing and smiling. Those were the days when I was happy. When I had a perfectly normal life.

Then it changed to me in the classroom with the others. I was talking to Shuichi and Kaito. We were just talking about random stuff and joking around as usual.

But then I looked up at the ceiling while sitting on a borrowed chair in front of Shuichi's desk. "Hey, what do you think it's like to be in a car crash?"

They both looked at me. "Well I don't know... But I mean what are the chances that any of us will be in one? Am I right?" Kaito answered.

My eyes widened. "No...... Don't just ignore it..." I pleaded softly.

Shuichi hesitantly nodded. "Yeah, it's best to just not think of it." He agreed. I nodded and laughed a bit. "I guess you're right. What are the chances? Not very likely. So...."

I looked down sadly. "Dammit....." I clenched my fist to the point where more blood dripped down.

My voice trailed off and we continued talking about other things. The scene then changed yet again. Kaito was running in with me on his shoulders and we were all laughing and smiling. Soon enough, they were singing happy birthday to me and giving me presents.

I smiled sadly at the scene and I could feel the tears begin to fall. I had walked out of the school with Kaito and Shuichi while talking. We had started walking to one of our houses'.

"Just... Just stop." I pleaded in a choked sob and covered my mouth as more tears fell. We saw my parent's car and before I got in I said goodbye to them.

"No... Please.." My knees began to feel weak and finally gave in, making drop to the floor. "Bye Shuichi!" I reached out to the image. "Bye Kaito!" I waved goodbye to both of them.

"Don't go... Please! Don't leave!" I let out a choked cry as I tried to speak. "I'll see you guys tommorow!" I gripped the top of my clothing where my heart was while my other hand continued to reach out to them.

"No you won't!" They both nodded and smiled, waving goodbye to me as we drove off. "Please..... Don't go... Don't leave them..... Don't leave me..."

The car drove into town and stopped at the red light. "So.. Where do you wanna go?" "No where! No where! Just go back home!" I screamed while squeezing my eyes shut and pulling on my hair.