Chapter 31

A/N: Jesus Christ, I suck at updating. But listen! I was working on a couple of other things in my drafts.

[Song: Micheal Schultz - Heard You Crying]

Kokichi's POV

'So dark.....' I tried looking around but it was pitch black. My body hurt like hell and I could feel a warm liquid dripping down from my face. Then I suddenly heard an extremely annoying voice. "Oh look! He's awake! Yay!" Oh look! The bitch came back! Yay! Die die die die die die

I groaned in annoyance. 'Oh yeah that's right, I'm being tortured by that psycho bitch and her servant.' "You passed out from exhaustion." Why didn't you die? Die already

I sighed. "Oh and you're not going to school today. They'll just ask why you're so beaten up and we don't need that. I'll just put some make up on you the day after." She explained but then began to mumble things. She gonna put you in a dress. You can pass off for a girl anyways.

"Is there even any foundation in his shade? I mean, he's so damn pale..." Hah. You fuckin sissy. She's gonna get you all dolled up. She asked herself. Then she told Mukuro to take off my blindfold and I was blinded by light when she did. I heard some whispering from another voice and footsteps going upstairs.

I was welcomed by the sight of Junko pacing the room and Mukuro standing on the side with a whip and chains in her hands. Scary. Kill her when you get the chance.

Yeah yeah! Struggle! Try to get out or hurt yourself! I just rolled my eyes then suddenly Junko squealed. "Oh! I can just practice you right now then! Mukuro, go get ALL OF MY MAKE UP! NOW!"

Mukuro just silently nodded and left. "I'm gonna have SO much fun with you!" She exclaimed and started jumping around. Yup! She's gonna kill you! "I wish she would already."

Fuckin idiot. You should go die in a ditch alone. Die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die. Just die already. "I wish I could..."

Rantaro's POV

I woke up to the alarm going off and Mira screaming in my face to get up. "GET YOUR LAZY OFF THAT BED ALREADY!"

I shot up and turned to her. "Okay first, OW! You're too loud. Second, LANGUAGE, MISSY! And third, I'm not lazy, I'm tired."

She rolled her eyes and smacked my head. "Oh please! You're not even that much older than me, anyways you need to get to school already." She reminded last minute.

I fell out of bed and thanked her while quickly getting ready. Soon enough, I was on my way to school and met up with Shuichi. We talked on the way there and eventually reached the classroom.

But in the back of my mind, all I could think about was Kokichi. Is he okay? Did they hurt him? Will he be here on time? What's going on?

"Rantaro......." 'I hope he's okay... ' "Rantaro!" I snapped back to reality and turned back to Shuichi. "Ah, sorry. Heh. What were we talking about?"

Shuichi have me a worried look and sighed. "Nevermind, it was nothing...." He went back to his seat and we just waited for class to start.

The teacher walked in and started attendance. "Kaede Akamatsu?" She raised her hand and stood up. "Here!"

"Rantaro Amami?" I raised my hand lazily and continued staring off into space as she did attendance. "Tenko Chabashira?"

Tenko immediately stood up and bowed. "I am present, Ms. Yukizome!" She yelled out. I covered my ears because of how loud she was. "Jeez! Could you shut the fuck up?!" Miu yelled.

Ms. Yukizome asked them to both settle down. She sighed and looked back at the list. "Gonta Gokuhara?" Gonta raised his hand and smiled sweetly. "Gonta here!" (AND THE CROWD GOES WILD!)

"Maki Harukawa?" "Present." Maki calmly said then looked away. The same thing happened with Ryoma who was right after.

"Miu Iruma?" Miu stood up and laughed. "Of course! The most beautiful and talented girl is here." Kaito scoffed and Maki rolled her eyes at Miu's response.

"O-Okay then..... Hmmm Kaito Momota?" Kaito proudly stood up. "Present, along with my sidekicks!" Then he sat back down. Shuichi shook his head and Maki sighed.

"Kokichi Ouma?" She asked. Silence. Everyone looked around as this was unusual. "Kokichi?" Still quiet. "Hm, I guess he isn't here." 'Wait..... What?'

And just like that, we continued attendance. "Shuichi Saihara?" Shuichi raised his hand quietly. 'Kokichi isn't here...... Then..'

"Korekiyo Shinguji?" "Present." He calmly said. Some people groaned in disappointment. 'Junko must've done something to Kokichi!' "Settle down. Alright, Tsumugi Shirogane?" Silence yet again. 'Is she absent too?' "Tsumugi isn't here." Kaede announced. "She said she was gonna be a bit busy today." She explained. Ms. Yukizome nodded and smiled.

"Kirumi Tojou?" Kirumi stood up and calmly said, "I am present." Then sat back down. "Angie Yonaga?"

"I am here! Atua has blessed us with such good fortune." She happily said. 'I don't see any good luck coming my direction...' And yet again, we could hear some groans of annoyance. "Will you shut up with that Atua crap?!" Miu yelled in annoyance.

"Anyways, lastly Himiko Yumeno?" A moment of silence then everyone heard the snoring. "Sh-she's here, but she fell asleep again." Tenko explained and woke her up.

She groggily looked up and stayed awake this time. And with that, we began class.

{925}