Chapter 30

A/N: 🎶I am slowly killing myself🎶 But aren't we all? Nah I'm just joking! Or am I?

Anyways, for those of you who were wondering what Mira looks like exactly....well today's your lucky day! I drew her, Danganronpa style!

Unfortunately I don't have any colors so she won't be colored. Her hair is the same color as Rantaro's but her eyes are sky blue. Her shirt is lavender and her jean shorts are light denim with red converse. The straps from her undershirt are black and the stone on her necklace is rose quartz.

 The straps from her undershirt are black and the stone on her necklace is rose quartz

Go ahead and tell me what you think, please! I would like to know your opinions.

[Song: Nightcore - Crazy In Love (Switching Vocals)]

Rantaro's POV

I woke up to a weight on my chest and Mira yelling at me to get up from across the house. I tried getting up but then I realized what was on me.

Kokichi was peacefully sleeping on my chest, still gripping onto my shirt. I was about to move him off of my chest, he tightened his grip on my shirt. "No...... Don't leave me......." He mumbled.

My eyes widened. 'Is he actually nervous......or maybe scared for once?' I wondered. I attempted to put a pillow in my place so I could leave the room and it worked for a bit...but he woke up. "Oh shit...." My hand was all day on the knob and I slowly turned around.

He slowly rose up and and rubbed his eyes. He yawned and stretched then looked at me drowsily. I was completely frozen, not moving a single centimeter.

"Good morning?" I said, slightly nervous as to what he would do. Kokichi glared at me and mumbled something. I could feel the sweat fall from my face as I smiled nervously.

He looked away from me and started out the window in my room. He flinched and looked away with his eyes shut.

Worried, I walked over to the bed and he look at me with innocent eyes. He yawned again and nuzzled his head into my chest. I was still frozen stiff. 'What am I supposed to do now...'

Then we heard a loud voice from the hall which startled both of us. "RANTARO! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I GOTTA TELL YOU?!" And the door suddenly swung open.  "GET YOUR LAZY BUTT OFF THAT BED RIGHT NO-!" Mira stopped herself when she saw the scene and she smirked.

"Ooh~! Nevermind! You can come down later-" My sister was cut off by Kokichi as he pulled me to the door. He pushed both of us out and closed the door. "I guess he wants you to go eat."

I shrugged and we went downstairs. That was a decision that I would most definitely regret, leaving him alone.

~After Breakfast~

After I was finished, I cleaned my plate and headed up back to my room. I knocked and asked Kokichi how he was feeling....no answer.

I tried again but I received the same lethal silence. I opened the door to see what was wrong and I was welcomed by an unpleasant sight.

The window was open and Kokichi was gone. I ran in and looked out the window.  "Shit!" 'There's no way he jumped out the window! We're on the second floor!'

Mira heard me curse and had walked in asking what was wrong. "Wait... Where's Kokichi?" She asked out of confusion. I just gave her a sad look. "Rantaro? Hey-" "I.... I... Don't.. know...."

Her eyes widened in shock and she put her hand over mouth. "I don't dammit!" I slammed my hands on the window sill out of frustration.

"His cat.... The cat.... It's...." Mira looked away teary eyed. "Show me." I demanded. She nodded and lead me t oh her room. She hesitantly opened the door and I saw it.

The cat was brutally stabbed to death. It had something in its mouth so I took it out. I inspected it and realized it must have been Kokichi's. "Why would he have a recorder?"

~12 hours later~

We heard a knock at the front door. We looked at each other worriedly. "Coming!" Mira yelled. I nodded and went down with her. She would open the door and I would hide near it just in case it was someone with ill intentions. After all, it wouldn't be the first time someone tried kidnapping one of us for ransom.

I gave her the okay to open the door and she did. Standing there was a person Kokichi absolutely hated, Junko Enoshima. "Hi! I was wondering if you could y'know, give my brother's clothes back, thanks. He was here earlier."

Mira glared for split second but then put on a sweet fake smile. " Sure, you can come with me." She said and Junko nodded and smiled in return.

They went upstairs to get Kokichi's clothes. I went outside to see if I would find anything. But, there wasn't anything there. There wasn't even a vehicle or anything. 'Did she actually walk all the way over here?'

Before I could look any further, I heard them coming back so I ran back in and hid.  Junko quickly left and closed the door.

I turned to Mira. "Sigh She didn't say anything suspicious. Just that her "little brother" was 'a little tied up at the moment, so he couldn't come get them himself."

I sighed and looked up. "What are they doing to you Kokichi?"

~Meanwhile~

Kokichi's POV

Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock "I know you're there ya bitch." The psycho giggled and I heard her running up to me. Uh oh! The crazy lady's back! At least she makes conversation. The other one just hits and hits and hits and asks questions with a bland tone. I rolled my eyes at their remarks.

"Hey Kokichi tell me, do you like those two? Do they mean something to you?" She asked. Yes! Yes they do!

"Those siblings. One of them is in your class." She explained, I could feel her breath on my neck as she spoke. "So?"

I clicked my tongue. "Yeah right! All they are to me is a dorm guy with a crush and his nut job of a sister!" I answered with a lie. Liar! Liar! You'll definitely burn in hell now, Kokichi!

"Is that really all they are to you?" 'I can't get them involved... ' I nodded. She giggled again. "Okay then~ Mukuro, do what you want to him, just don't break anything or kill him."

"I suggest that you prepare yourself, Kokichi."

{1094}