Chapter 36

A/N: Lol. I started working so I could play Evil Apples with xgoresnakex already.

[Song: Nightcore - Dark Horse/ Doll House (Switching Vocals)]

Shuichi's POV

"There's not really anything to say." Kokichi answered blankly. He gave me a look. It's like he was begging for help but didn't want any. It was a strange look.

Kaito grabbed him by the collar yet again and glared. But then he clicked his tongue and let go. Kokichi rolled his eyes and sat back down.

'I thought you loved him.... So why?' I asked myself while looking at him, completely unaffected. The situation didn't make any sense.... Unless...no... There's no way that's it, right?

~Meanwhile~

Rantaro's POV

I ran out the classroom and chased after Mira. "Mira! Get back here!" She looked at me with a worried look. "Why? Why don't you hate his guts..."

"What?" She ran over my grabbed my shoulders. "He doesn't love you! He's just a little....little asshole!" She was pretty pissed, but for me.

I sighed and told her to calm down. "I had it coming, so.... Just please calm down and think things through before you do something reckless."

She glared then sighed and nodded. "Great, now you better get your butt back to school." I pointed down the hall in the direction to the school's front doors.

She slumped and I walked her back to the sidewalk in front of the school. After that, I went back to the classroom.

Shuichi's POV

Then, Rantaro ran back in and apologized to Kokichi. Kokichi's eyes widened but then he glared at Rantaro. "God, you're an idiot. I don't know how you managed to get this far without getting crushed to pieces. Oh wait, you didn't." Kokichi looked at Rantaro again with a dead look in his eyes.

Then he turned away from Rantaro without a single last glance. Rantaro clearly looked hurt, but went back to his seat without a word.

I decided it would be best to not bother either of them for now. They seemed to be in a complicated situation right now.

Rantaro seemed slightly distant and a bit distracted now. Kokichi lied more and they both avoided each other....it was pretty hard to watch.

It was also pretty awkward when the two were in the same room and Rantaro even attempted to talk to him. But it would always end up with Kokichi insulting him in some way.

Finally, lunch had arrived and Kokichi immediately stood up. He was about to walk out the classroom, but Rantaro grabbed him by the wrist.

"Why...Why do you hate me?" Rantaro asked him, but Kokichi just pushed him away and ran off.

I walked over to Rantaro and told him that Kokichi would probably not be ready to talk for a while. That it'd probably be best to let him cool off for a bit.

He sighed and nodded in defeat, then followed me back to the others. Little did I know that it would be a mistake.

Not too long after, someone walked into the classroom; they were asking for Kokichi but then we heard a scream. It was coming from the roof.

Rantaro looked at me and I nodded. We ran up to the roof in concern and as we took the final steps up the stairs, I could hear my heart banging in my chest.

When I looked over to him, I could clearly see the fear in his face. We slowly walked up to see a surprising sight.

A girl was standing there.... Alone. There was a bit of blood near the ledge. We looked over the ledge, nothing was there.

I walked over to Rantaro, confirming that no one was there. But then, "BOO!"

"AAH!" I fell onto Rantaro and we looked up. It was Miu. She was wearing a sheet over her head and laughing her ass off with the girl.

"HAH! YOU PUSSIES!" She yelled while crying from how hard she was laughing. I rolled my eyes and gave a slight smile. "Ha Ha, very funny." I said sarcastically.

Rantaro laughed lightheartedly and smiled. "Hey, you have to admit, she got us good." I nodded but then turned to Miu. "Hey, why don't we do this to Kaito?" And from there, let's just say someone go punched and another person was terrified for their life.

Third Person POV

"I-I'm sorry......" A whisper could be heard in the darkness. Tears fell as the others laughed and smiled. But.... They still smiled. "At least... You won't suffer..."

{753}