Chapter 10

He woke up as the bright sunlight hit his face. He groaned and got up from the bed. He scratched his head, and rubbed his hands on his face.

"Another busy day" He said to himself.

He went to the bathroom and took a shower. He came out of the bathroom and quickly wear his outfit.

He picked up his mobile and started to scrawl down through contacts.

"Alissa, Shit I forget to get her number" He cursed.

He went downstairs. His mother was in the kitchen, cooking. "Good morning Hun" She said.

"Good morning mom" He replied. He sat at the dining table and started to eat his breakfast.

"Maybe Mr Patricks won't be able to make it in this month. He is going to Spain, so it will take time to come here. He is going for important business work" Josephine said.

He sighed in relief. "Thank god" He mumbled.

Josephine looked at him with an angry look. He chuckled and said "It is so easy for you, old people to rule their children's lives and do whatever you want to just for the money" Eric said.

"Eric" Josephine said sternly.

Eric got up from his chair and left the mansion without saying another word. He was quite done with his family. He never liked it, if someone would order him or correct him. For him, money, girls, partying, and getting drunk was his life. He was driving, speeding up a bit.

He was furious that he would have to do an arrange marriage.

He was not this type of boy. For him, love does not matter. He was holding his staring wheel too tight.

He reached his office and as he entered everyone got silent. He started to walk towards the elevator.

"Good morning" The receptionist greeted her.

He greeted her and he stepped inside the elevator. He reached his floor.

Ding!!!

He stepped out of the elevator. He was walking towards his office and suddenly he bumped into someone. It was Alissa. She lost her balanced and before she could fall he hold her by her waist.

He looked into her hazel brown eyes. They were sparkling. She looked nervous and was trying to keep herself stable.

He slowly pulled her up, so that now she was on her feet, properly standing. She got nervous as she didn't know where to look.

"I apologise sir" She quickly said and walked away. Eric looked at her. A smirk was visible on his lips.

"Little clumsy girl" he whispered under his breath. He looked down and saw that there was a file.

'She probably must have forgotten to pick up this file' Eric thought to himself. He picked up that file and went towards his office.

Meanwhile, Alissa was trying to come out of the moment that just occurred. Suddenly she realised that she was no longer holding her file.

"Where is it gone?" She thought.

Then she remembered that she bumped into Eric and she got so nervous that she forgot to pick it up.

She hurriedly went towards the corridor. She was looking for the file, trying to find it but failed.

"Where is that file gone. Shit" She cursed. She was angry at herself for being so careless. She was getting nervous cause Eric would kill her if he didn't get the file on time. Though, she didn't know that the file was with Eric.

"Searching for something" A voice came from behind.

Alissa jumped a bit, she knew who it was. She turned around and saw Eric his hands behind his back.

"N-no s-sir" She stutter. She was pulling her fingers. A nervous habit.

Eric smirked and said, "Is it about a file?" He came forward and gave the file to Alissa.

"Am I so hot that you forgot to take your file?" He said seductively.

Alissa felt her cheeks started to heat up. She stepped back a little and tried to avoid his gaze. She quickly took a glance at Eric and walked away from there.

Eric, there was looking at her with a teasing look and let out a cute chuckle. He shook his head and went to his cabin.
***************************
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Please vote and comment 💖