Chapter 32

Alissa was called to Eric's cabin. Eric had found the boy who was blackmailing Jade. He was a part of some kind of gang. They just blackmail some girls and viral the videos and then ask them to give all the money and all the luxurious things they have but they don't stay in the same city after they have committed at least one crime like this one. Eric also told that the police has found that group and have put them behind the bars. Alissa felt like the weight of the whole world is vanished from her shoulders. She thanked Eric but did not try to talk about anything further. She just went to her cabin and started doing her work.

Eric was sitting on his chair that suddenly his cabin's door opened and when he saw who was there his face automatically turned frustrated. Cheryl was smiling at him and he forced a fake smile. She came towards him and hugged him without any clue. He was taken back for a minute but hugged back anyway.

"Dad said I should start my training from today. So I came here" She said

Eric noticed her outfit. She was wearing a black dress which was coming till her upper thigh. Her hair was open and she was wearing a little bit of make-up.

"Yeah, sure" He said, and it was quite noticeable that he did not want to do that.

He started to first tell her about all the basic stuff, which hopefully was getting into her mind. Eric pulled out one file from his drawer and kept it on his desk to show her something but to his surprise she pushed that file away from the table. Eric looked at her with raised eyebrows. She smirked and sat on the desk. Eric was thinking about what she is trying to do. Suddenly she holds him by his collar and pulled him towards her and crashed her lips to her. Eric was beyond shocked by seeing her actions. He never expected this from her. He pulled back and as he was going to say something he looked at the door and Alissa was standing there with tears in her eyes and an expression of pure shock.

She quickly turned her heels and left the room. Eric ran behind her and tried to stop her. He called out her name but she did not stop. She entered her cabin and tried to lock the door but Eric was faster than her. He stopped her from closing the door and got inside.

"Get out" she said

"No, first tell me Alissa what do you consider our relationship as?"

"Eric. We are just working with each other. Nothing else. So please now get out."

"Alissa please at least don't lie to yourself now"

"Eric please leave" she sobbed.

"I am not going anywhere until you tell me how you feel" he declared.

"You really want to know. Then listen Eric. I fell in love with you from the first time I saw you. But you were all just arrogant. But as we grew closer I knew that I am in love with you. But I know that you don't feel the same way for me" she said it all.

"Who says I don't feel the same way as you. I do love you, Alissa. I didn't know how to say this but I really love you. And I am so madly in love with you. So, please don't leave me"

"Eric I cannot love anyone else. Because I don't want to suffer again. Love is not made for me. Love is just a risk which a person takes. It's not just up to us who decides the fate"

Eric was upset by listening to her. He knew that she will not easily accept his proposal but will keep on rejecting him. But he was curious to know what had happened in the past because of which she no longer believes in love. Now, Eric was determined to know about her past and no one could stop him.
*********************
Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Please vote and comment💖