Chapter 21

Alissa and Eleanor soon reached the club. They entered and the smell of cigarettes and drinks filled their nostrils. The lights were shining so bright, the music was so loud. People were grinding, drinking, smoking and dancing. There were some girls, ready for their night with some guy. There were some boys who were trying to impress girls.

Even the pole dancing was there. The boys were hooting and whistling while the girls were showing off their moves. The girls were barely in clothes. It was not something new for them. They are not new to this, so why would they even feel ashamed. Alissa was judging everybody, the way they talk, the way they move, everything.

Alissa and Eleanor went to the bar. The bartender came there and gave them a cheeky look.

"What would you like to have ladies?" The bartender asked.

"Um...Red wine?" Eleanor asked Alissa

"Umm..I don't drink" She confessed.

"Hey come on. It's okay. The night is ours" She winked and ordered two red wine.

The bartender quickly brought two glass of wine and served. Eleanor took a sip as it went down her throat. Alissa hesitated at first but gained some confidence and took a sip. After so many years she is drinking like this. They both talked and laughed. Eleanor was looking at the people in between.

Eleanor ordered some tequila shots.

"Are you going to drink all these shots?" Alissa asked with disbelief.

"I am not going to finish all of them. You will help me" Eleanor smirked.

"No... You know I don't drink much" Alissa protested.

"There is no option girl" Alissa huffed but gave in. She thought of giving it a chance.

Alissa took a deep breath. Eleanor counted till three.

"1...2...3...." Eleanor counted. Alissa took a gulp and then another and another and another.

Her throat burned a little. She suddenly felt so relaxed. Everything which troubled her slowly started to fade away. She was feeling tipsy. Eleanor drank all the shots and she started to feel tipsy as well. They both went to the dancefloor and started to dance.

They both were shaking their bodies. They were so into the moment. No worries. No problems. Two boys came there and winked. One of the boys came towards Alissa and put an arm around her. Alissa's eyes searched for Eleanor but she was busy dancing with another boy. Alissa was trying to fight back with that boy but his grip just got tight.

He started to run his hand around her body. Alissa was cringing at his touch. She was feeling scared. Her heart was thumping in her ears.

Suddenly, that boy was on the ground. Alissa looked at Eleanor and her eyes were wide 'cause of shock. Alissa turned around to see Eric was punching that boy hard on his face. Eric turned and looked at Alissa. His gaze was dangerous. He holds her wrist and pulled her through the crowd.

"What are you doing? LEAVE ME" Alissa screamed.

Eric clenched his jaw and took her out of the club. He walked towards his car and opened the door of his car and threw Alissa in the passenger seat. Eric walked towards the door of his car seat and sat on the driver's seat.

He started the ignition and drove off. He was driving way too fast.

"Are you out of your mind? Slow down" Alissa yelled.

He just speeded up more. Soon he stopped his car in front of his mansion. His parents were not in the mansion. They went to a party but in the city. He came out of the car and took Alissa inside the mansion. He was holding her wrist so tight. He opened the door and pushed her inside.

"What are you doing?" She screamed.

"Oh, really you want to know what am I doing. You are such a dirty girl. You were in the club all over the boy and you are asking me what am I doing" Eric shouted.

"No I wasn't" Alissa said.

"You just wait and watch" Eric said and pushed her towards the wall. He cupped her face and started to kiss her.

Alissa tried to push him away by punching him on his face. But he was too strong. Finally, she pushed him away by throwing a hard punch on his chest.

"What are you doing? Who do you think you are? Why do you want to control my life? Why do you care whom I meet and whom I talk to?" Alissa screamed.

"Get out" Eric said in a plain voice.

Alissa's mascara was streaming down her face. She scrunched her eyebrows.

"What?" she whispered.

"Get out now" He said sternly.

"No, I want my answer" She said.

"Alissa that kiss meant nothing. So get. Out. Right. Now" he said.

Alissa didn't move. Eric moved towards her, held her wrist and threw her out of the house. He looked at her and banged the door shut.
***************************
Hope you all liked this chapter. Please vote and comment 💖