Chapter 55

The wedding was glamorous. The cake was beautiful and tasty. The dance was full of joy and Eric and Alissa danced with so much joy. Their couple dance was the most romantic sight. They danced to the song 'Beautiful in white'. Alissa danced with Richard as well. It was awkward for Alissa at first but he gave her his blessings and Alissa gave him a small hug in return. They played the newlywed games. Alissa even threw the bouquet which fell in the hands of Cassandra. Eric is pretty suspicious now because he saw her and a boy in the wedding flirting way too much. But let's put that aside.

When the wedding was over Eric and Alissa both intertwined their hands with each other. They left for their honeymoon with the blessing of their elders. Eric and Alissa were going to Los Angeles. They both were so excited. The honeymoon destination was unknown to Alissa since Eric wanted to surprise her. When they entered their private jet Eric told her where they were heading to and Alissa was really happy with that.

They both changed into something comfortable. Alissa wore her red nightgown and she was looking extremely hot in that. They both entered in room and laid on that big comfy bed.

"We are finally together". Eric said taking her small hand in his.

"Yes. I am so happy." Alissa said.

"And sexy." Eric smirked at the remark he made.

Alissa blushed and looked down.

"You are looking gorgeous in this nightdress" Eric said and Alissa giggles.

"Thanks" she said.

Eric looked at her for a moment and then captured her lips in his. He gave her a passionate kiss. They both knew that they enjoyed it. Alissa knew that she likes it too. And as they went further Alissa knew that she was ready to be with Eric physically and emotionally. And so she did. She made that night a special night for her and Eric.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Eric woke up from the sound of chirping birds and the sunshine falling on his face. He looked at Alissa who was entangled with his body and was sleeping peacefully. Eric remembered the events of the last night and felt so lucky. He felt so lucky that Alissa chose him to be the one, to make love to her. Alissa snuggled closer to him and he knew that she was in no mood of waking up any soon so he moved to the bathroom and took a long hot relaxing shower.

He came out looking fresh as ever. He saw Alissa still sleeping with a pillow in her arms. He chuckled looking at her and quickly took a picture of her sleeping like that. He kissed her forehead and went down to cook breakfast for both of them. He started to make boiled eggs and bacon and about fifteen to twenty minutes later he felt two hands wrapped around his waist.

He turned around and looked at Alissa who had wet hair and was looking fresh and beautiful. He started kissing her all over her face and she giggles and finally, he captured her lips and picked her up by her thighs. He gently placed her on top of the kitchen slab. They both started kissing passionately and suddenly Alissa moved away and scrunched her nose.

"What's that smell?" Alissa said.

"Oh that. Yeah I- oh shit!!!" Eric exclaimed.

He moved towards the pan to see he burned the omelette. Alissa laughed.

"We both should never be in the together" Eric said laughing.

"It's okay. I'll make some omelette." Alissa said.

They both made their breakfast and ate in silence while watching a TV show. When they finished eating their breakfast Eric said

"Get ready"

"We are going shopping" Alissa said with excitement in her eyes.

Eric chuckled and said "There is much more than just shopping"
*********************
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Please vote and comment 💖