Chapter 33

Alissa was in the mall with Jade. They haven't got any time for each other since Alissa was busy with her work and Jade was being off mood these days. Suddenly, she received a text from an unknown number.

Unknown number: Last night was good ;)

Alissa scrunched her face and got to know that it is probably a wrong number. She again got engaged in choosing clothes for her. She was choosing clothes for her that she saw a familiar face. It was Cassandra on the next counter and was busy doing something. Alissa thought of going and greeting her.

"Jade, come here. I want you to meet someone" Alissa took Jade towards Cassandra.

"Hey, Cassandra!" Alissa said.

Cassandra looked towards Alissa and gave her a very big smile.

"Alissa. What a surprise. So nice to see you. Oh! Is this your sister?" She said.

"Yeah, Jade" Alissa said.

Cassandra hugged Jade and started chatting. After a little while, Cassandra said

"Okay, Alissa I have to go. It was lovely meeting you. Bye"

"Yeah, Bye" And with that, both went onto their different paths.

Alissa reached home and suddenly remembered that today she and Eleanor have planned to go to a club. It has been a while since they both have gone somewhere together apart from the night in the restaurant, but no one is counting that right?. She quickly got dressed in her white dress and she was looking beautiful. She did her hair and her makeup and quickly send one picture of herself asking if it was okay.

Eleanor texted back saying 'Gorgeous' and that she is on her way. After few minutes her doorbell rang. She quickly went to open the door and saw Eleanor. Alissa shifted her eyes towards the left and her happy, pleasant mood dropped straight down to scared and aggressive at the same time. Why the hell on this earth Eleanor have to bring this Eric with her she thought. Is she out of her mind? God! Her night is destroyed completely. She looked at Eleanor and she was giving her a look of apologizing.

"Hello, Miss. Lawrence. I thought that I could accompany you and Eleanor for going to the club" He said. Alissa just looked at him, with scrunched eyebrows.

Alissa hugged Eleanor and ignored Eric then and sat on the passenger seat of Eleanor's car. Eric came and sat on the driver's seat.

"Why are you sitting here?" Alissa asked. Aggression was visible in her voice.

"My life. My mood. My choice" He said with a smirk.

Alissa ignored him and looked outside the window. Eleanor was quiet because she was feeling uncomfortable speaking something to Alissa in front of Eric. They soon reached a club. Alissa was the first one to come out of the car, then Eleanor and then Eric. They all stepped towards the club and entered. The smell of drink and cigar was so strong that they completely filled the nostrils of Alissa. Already making her feel to doze off. Eric and Eleanor were okay with that smell as they have come here before and also kinda got used to it. They made their way towards the drinks.

"What would you like to have?" Eric asked.

Alissa ignored him and looked in another direction. There were different varieties of wine. Some wines were from California, Australia, Spain and France. Eleanor ordered a strong one which was from Spain Sherry

Eric ordered a Barolo which one was from Italy. Alissa was just looking at people's faces and just thinking how she imagined her night and how it turned out to be. Eric took a sip of his wine and looked at Alissa. The whole time he was just looking at Alissa and Eleanor was just looking at him. Eleanor got up from her chair and took Alissa to the dancefloor without her permission.

Alissa was not dancing and was just looking at other people but Eleanor gave her a stern look and told her to dance. Alissa swayed her hips and moved her legs and hands. She was dancing with grace. Eric was looking at her with intense eyes. He was watching her every move. Suddenly, he noticed that Alissa left her cell phone on the counter. Eric was trying to control himself but couldn't resist his feeling and finally picked up her cell phone and saw there was a message the same message which Alissa ignored in the morning thinking it's a wrong number, but Eric was beyond angry as he didn't know that it was a wrong number.

He got up from his chair and put the cell phone inside his pocket and went towards Alissa with a furious look. He was beyond his control. He holds Alissa and took her outside the club. On the other hand, Eleanor was standing there dumbfounded and was thinking why every time the same thing happens. The whole scenario repeated, Eric again took Alissa with him in his car. He took her to his penthouse. He went inside and as soon as he pushed her towards the wall, the lights switched open.

"Who is she?"
*********************
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Plz vote and comment 💖