Chapter 42

Eric

I woke up and saw that Alissa had already left. There was a note on the table "Sorry. But I had to leave. Didn't want to disturb you"

I smiled to myself. I got up from bed and went to my other home. More like a hell though. I sat in my car and it was pretty dark outside. I started my ignition and started to drive but as I drove further I saw that the route which I usually take is being constructed due to which I took another route but it was longer than the other. I haven't come from here since I don't know how long. I drove a little slow scared that I might hit something or someone with my car. I saw that there was a car parked at the side of the road. It was around 10:30 p.m. and the car was looking familiar. I looked at the car and remembered that it was of Cheryl. But why will she come here at this time?

I tried to look inside the car but I was standing a little far from the car. I thought to stay here for a while. Time passed slowly and soon Cheryl came out of her car but not alone. There was a boy with her. He was holding a suitcase. I think there was money inside the bag. The boy was also holding a gun which didn't give me positive vibes. She kissed him and waved goodbye. Oh! It means I am not the only cheater in this relationship. The guy disappeared in the dark and Cheryl sat back in her car and drove off. I started my car and started to drive.

When I reached back home everyone was chattering and laughing. Cheryl was there too. She was behaving so normal as nothing happened.

"Hi, Cheryl" I said.

"Hi, Eric" she said and hugged me.

Everyone was looking pretty amused that I was the one who started the conversation first. I took a step back as I felt disgusted by her.

"The wedding is in three days" Cheryl said.

And your game will be over in three days. I thought in my head. I looked at Ethan and gestured for him to come behind me. I walked off from there towards my backyard. He came just after a few moments later and Cassandra was behind him.

"All okay?" He asked.

"Eric wow. Today you were the first one to say hello to Cheryl. She will go crazy tonight, so beware of her" Cassandra said making us laugh.

"I've got to tell you something" I said.

"Yeah, go ahead" Ethan encouraged.

"I saw her with someone when I was coming back" I spoke.

"You saw her with someone or she saw you with Alissa" Ethan laughed.

"Hey. Wait you know I was with Alissa" I asked.

"I know everything about you brother" He said praising himself.

"God's grace I saw her today with someone" I spoke. They looked at me waiting for me to speak.

"The guy was holding a gun. She kissed him" I said and they were still looking at me waiting for me to speak but this is all I knew.

"What? You want me to say I saw them making out. It's just this"

"Oh yeah" they said together.

"What should we do now?" Cassandra said.

"First we have to know who that man was. Then what their agenda is. Only then we can do anything. And don't worry bro you will end up with Alissa at all cost" Ethan said.

I agreed with him. We went back inside and Cheryl was smirking at me. After few moments Robin spoke up.

"Richard you know that now our children are going to get married so I was wondering if you know, you give half of the company's share to Cheryl. I mean that was the deal right" As soon as these words came out of his mouth I froze.

"Yeah sure" dad agreed stupidly.

What is wrong with my dad. I swear I did not get my brain from there. From this person sitting in front of me. I did not. Half of the share. My dad has lost it. I need a doctor. Oh! God. Ethan was looking furious and Cassandra was looking shocked.

I got up and went straight to my room before I make up my mind for a DNA check up to see if that person is my dad.
*********************
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Please vote and comment💖