Chapter 56

Alissa and Eric were busy shopping and Alissa was dying with curiosity, thinking what will be the surprise that Eric is going to give her. They bought a cute white T-shirt on which a teddy bear was holding a balloon in his hand. Then they bought a white fluffy soft pyjama. It was so comfy and soft. Then they both went to the restaurant and it was already 7:00 pm. Eric said that they should eat some snacks so that they won't be hungry till they will reach home and also then they can eat some special meal for dinner.

They sat in their Lamborghini and after few minutes reached their apartment. Alissa thought that he must have forgotten about the surprise and must be tired till now so she should not ask him about it. As Eric opened the door, the lights remained off. Alissa took a few steps further and looked behind her to find Eric was not there. But how this possible, he was right here beside her. She thought. But as she looked in front she saw that lights went on. There was Eric with three boxes of pizza. There was a DVD on the table and she squinted her eyes a little to see what was the movie and she couldn't have been happier to see that it was 'Baby's Day Out'.

There was a cold drink on the table and the fragrance was so good in the house. She looked at Eric and he kept the pizza boxes on the table and then took steps near her. He wrapped her around her arms and said.

"Nothing fancy, you said"

"When? I mean..how did you- Like when? I-" she couldn't find words to speak.

"Alissa, you know remember one day I came to your house when I was not on very good terms with my dad and you were in your bathroom that time. Thank goodness I had spare keys to your house. The time when you were taking a bath I just looked at a diary on the DVD shelf. I couldn't help but out of the curiosity I just flipped through some pages of that diary. I would apologise for it now. I just read what you wrote and you wrote that you don't want your spouse to do very fancy stuff. Like, the kind of stuff I used to do in the past. You just want to eat lots of pizza, have some cold drink and your favourite movie to watch that is baby's day out. So I thought why not. I hope you liked it"

Alissa quickly captured Eric's lips and Eric held her by her neck and deepened the kiss. They both pulled apart after a while and Eric picked her up in a bridal style. Eric started to chuckle. He placed her on the couch and Alissa said "Thank you so much, Eric. You are the best person in my life. You know me so well. I love you so much"

"I love you more" He said, kissing her nose.

They both settled themselves on the couch after Eric started the movie on the television. They ate the pizza and drank that cold drink. They kept on eating and were admiring the cuteness of that baby.

"I want a baby like this. He is so cute" Alissa said.

"Let's make one now. Right here right now" he gave her a seducing look and leaned forward but Alissa hit him on his arm and he fake cried making Alissa laugh.

"Soon Mr Eric, just not now. Have patience"

"You know I can never be patient enough when it comes to you" He said making Alissa laugh again.

They both watched the movie and Alissa fell asleep on the couch. Eric picked her up and safely placed her on the bed. He laid beside her and kissed her on her head. But not before whispering

"I love you, Alissa"
**************************
Happy New year Guys. Hope you enjoy this year to your fullest.

Sorry for the late update. Just went through some hard time in the past couple of months. But let's look ahead to a brighter and more positive journey now.

Also, hope you like this chapter. Please vote and comment if you did. Lately, I have been receiving lots of love and that is amazing so thank you for that ❤️

Now, I will post a new chapter but that will be the last chapter. But I will come back with a new story. It will be very different from this. Not of a billionaire but I promise I will make it a thousand times better and yeah.....Enjoy!!!