Chapter 38

Eric and Alissa were in the car after that little steamy moment. Alissa was trying to hide her smile because that scene was repeatedly coming into her mind.

"You can also smile in front of me. So don't hesitate" He said.

Alissa blushes hard on that statement. She was just feeling so drowned in his love. She was feeling like a princess. He kept his hand on her thigh and started making imaginary circles which sent shivers down her spine. She felt relaxed and safe around him. She knew that under no circumstances he will hurt her. But one thought was still in her mind and that was about Cheryl. Alissa thought that she might not be doing something wrong by keeping a relationship with Eric.

"Eric" she said softly.

"Yes, babe" he said.

"Am I doing something wrong by keeping a relationship with you?" She said and the car suddenly came to a halt. He looked into her eyes with an intense gaze.

"I...I... mean Cheryl, you know I don't want to be called a...you know....I don't want to hurt someone in any way and neither I want to get hurt" She confessed.

Eric took her hand in his. He kissed her small and soft hands and said "Alissa, see you are not doing anything wrong. We both have feelings for each other and the marriage is not even happening with my approval, it's all for money and fame. Also, don't think like that about you okay. Cheryl doesn't even love me she just wants my money in fact she even asked my dad that she will only marry me if she will get 10 million before the marriage. Now, you tell me how can I marry a girl who doesn't love me or even understand me and just want my money"

"I am sorry Eric" she spoke softly. "I had no intention to hurt your feelings" she said.

He kissed her forehead and said "Just promise me one thing, you will never think about yourself so low"

"Promise"

He started the car and started driving. But, he took another turn which was not the way to home. Alissa looked at Eric and he was smirking.

"Eric where are we going?" She asked.

"You'll see" he said with a mischievous grin on his face.

He drove and stopped at a place. The place was so calm and beautiful. No one was there except for them. There was a pond and some ducks were in there. They both came out of the car and walked towards the beautiful pond. There were also some horses but a little further and there was a stable for them. She looked up and the sky was black and the stars were shining so bright.

She looked towards Eric and he was looking at her.

"Isn't it beautiful?" She asked.

"Very beautiful" he replied looking at her and Alissa blushed.

He walked towards her and pulled her waist tightly and started kissing her softly. The kiss was sweet yet passionate. They both pulled apart after few seconds. They both looked at each other. Their eyes were filled with love and happiness. Alissa went towards the pond and started to look at the ducks. She sat on the grass and asked Eric to sit with her. He came towards her and sat next to her. She was a little surprised at first that he approved at once but was also happy. They both lie on the grass and stare at the stars.

"You know when I was small I used to come here with Cassandra and Ethan. We used to lay here all night and used to discuss our day, our dream jobs, our everything. Things soon changed Alissa. My dad and my mom separated and we were quite young at that moment. It was very hard for us especially for Cassandra cause she was the youngest. Ethan mostly used to stay at his friend's house. He used to get fed up with all the arguments of our parents. Later my dad married another woman. I never accepted her as my mom. Later, Ethan went to become a chef, Cassandra chased her dreams and I was left here taking care of the company. Only a few understood what kind of person I am. You are one of them, Alissa. I still remember that car ride when that song came up. It was a very funny moment though. You are the one who dares to shout at me. And I love bold girls. Thank you, Alissa"

Alissa had tears in her eyes till now. She was so happy to listen that she holds a place in his heart.

"I was very small when my parents passed away due to a tragic car accident. I had to take care of Jade after that. I had an aunt and she was filthy rich but still, she kept me as her slave and used to give me only a few dollars to run my work. I begged her to educate Jade so she sent her to school and I on the other hand used to work at home. But, there was one of my father's closest friend one day gave me some money to spend that on education so I educated Jade with that. Soon my aunt went to Spain and we both were left at home alone. But things soon got better as time passed. I was homeschooled for few years because of the help of my father's friend. Then I started working in a restaurant and now I am working in Williams enterprises company" she completed.

"It means we were kinda on the same page right?" He said.

"Yeah"

"We can consider ourselves each other's knight in the shining armour" he said and they laughed. Soon they both went back to the car and he dropped Alissa at her home and Eric went to his.
**************************
Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Please vote and comment💖