[2]

"Things are pretty hard for me right now. But I'm sure I'll make it."

Jin let them eat while he was putting up mattresses in his living room. He didn't really want anything from them, although he had a feeling they thought so. He was just trying to help them, but he knew it would take time for them to open up to him.

Jin had yet to know their names. They were quietly conversing on the counter while eating. Jin didn't want to disturb them or listen to their conversation, no matter how curious he was. All of them had taken turns bathing, and all of them were wearing something or other of his. It was at this moment that he didn't really mind the mess of clothes he had made on his bed while digging for clothes.

Jin fixed all the mattresses on the floor and went on an adventure to find enough blankets and pillows. He was kind of glad about having an obsession with making pillow forts and drape blankets over them when he was feeling down or extremely lonely, or when the memories got too much. It really helped at this moment. After gathering at least eight pillows in his hands he proceeded to the living room. Although that was a huge struggle and halfway to the living room, he dropped the pillows.

It was weird, even pillows were becoming heavy for him. He sighed, his body was really giving up, wasn't it? He shook his head and proceeded to the living room, this time with four pillows.

It took him five minutes to get all the pillows and blankets into the room, and another five minutes to shut off all the lights of the house and make sure the back door was locked. He then went to the front door and locked it.

When he returned to the kitchen, he saw that all the boys were done eating, and they had washed their dishes too. So they were mannered. Jin grinned.

"Come, boys, I've readied the sleeping place. I kind of only have one room with one bed so, uh, all of us will have to sleep on the floor." Jin didn't know why he was so nervous, but he really wanted the boys to be comfortable around him. "And by the way, my name is Jin. Kim Seokjin. I hope all of you would be comfortable." He said giving the boys a warm smile.

The man whose wounds he had tended to spoke up, "My name is J-hope. Nice to meet you, and thank you for taking care of us." He said with such a bright smile that Jin thought he would melt right then and there. But J-hope, what kind of name was that? Then Jin realized they were delinquents and didn't exactly trust him at the moment. He smiled and nodded, it was okay, J-hope could take his time in trusting him. Jin wasn't planning on letting him go anyway, at least until he had helped him.

Jin looked hopefully at the others. He had to call them something. Even if it was just initials or anything. The boy who had commented about his broad shoulders spoke up then, probably getting the message, "I'm V."

Jin stared for a while, then when the boy didn't continue he realized that V was it. That was the boy's initial. He nodded while smiling at him after coming to that realization. "I'm RM", the purple haired man said. So it was all letters that he had to memorize. He smiled and shook his head, he had a terrible memory, he just hoped he remembered these names.

"JK", the quietest one of the bunch said. If he didn't say this, Jin wouldn't even have realized he existed. Jin nodded and waved at him.

"D, Agust D." The only black haired male out of the six of them said. Jin sighed and looked down. "Jimin, Park Jimin." Jin looked up, the shortest brunette told him while smiling brightly. Jin was surprised, but he felt like he was a flying. Why was he so ecstatic? Only one of them told him their name, and he wasn't even sure if that name was real or not, but he didn't care.

Jimin.

Jin decided that moment that Jimin and J-hope were the friendliest, and V seemed friendly enough.

"Well, It's very nice to meet all of you. I kind of have a proposal for all of you. But let's settle in bed first." Jin said and saw all of them standing up from the table.

"Come, come, no RM, be careful, don't put your leg there, umm, JK, I think you should be helping RM with that, not staring at him. Oh, thank God you're out of the seat without falling, C'mon all of you, I've arranged our beds in the living room." Jin led them out of the room into the living room.

When he reached the living room, he saw the boys halt and after looking at the arrangements, look at him. Jimin looked at him with something in his eyes, what emotion was it? Jin really wished he could read eyes. The boys weren't moving, and most of the eyes were on him, so Jin decided he will have to make the first move and sleep.

Jin decided to sleep right in the middle and motioned in the direction of JK and RM towards himself. JK readily agreed while RM seemed to be having a debate with himself. Meanwhile, the others seemed to choose different spots on the huge mattresses. RM seemed to have made his decision and kicked Jimin to make a place for him. As a result, Jimin was sleeping beside him.

Jin was hurt by that action. But of course, he didn't show it. He didn't even blame the boy, no one can just trust a random person.

Jin made himself comfortable on the bed and leaned back into the pillow. His back suddenly felt so relieved and this was the moment he realized how tired he was. Quickly grabbing his phone to send a lengthy text to his lawyer, he told him to prepare contract papers of his deal between him and the boys.

Jin kept the phone under his pillow and sighed. It was his habit. Jin sighed a lot. A small smile came to his face when he remembered a distant memory of his childhood friend telling him he'll grow old if he sighed so much.

"What was the deal you said you had for us?" Jin looked around to see which one of the boy said that. He hadn't recognized their voices yet. After a while, he realized it was D. He forgot the other thing he called himself. He thought hard.

How was Jin supposed to tell them about it without sounding like a creep?

"I want all of you to work for me," A gasp was heard from beside him and Jin willed himself to look at JK. Shooting him a small sincere smile he continued,

"All of you, of course, will be paid. I just want all of you to accompany me to Busan. Before you think that I might be a creep and be kidnapping you or something, I'm gonna be signing a contract with all of you so as to provide you all and me with as much security as possible. The only thing I want all of you to do is to give me your real names. Or better yet," he tossed his phone to Jimin, "You can all just write your names directly to the lawyer and then delete the text. That way you don't have me knowing your names and you can tell them when all of you are ready. If you all agree then we are going shopping tomorrow and then set to go to Busan the next day. If you all refuse then also we're going shopping and then all of you can go you're ways. Ahh, I'm tired..."

Jin yawned and flexed his back but it wasn't very comfortable since he was lying down. He closed his eyes and scooted closer to JK. "You all can tell me about what you choose to do tomorrow, ahh, you're so warm, JK. Goodnight all of you. Dream well."

Sleepy Jin mumbled something else too inaudibly which none of the others understood. All of them were confused and were thinking of why this stranger was so kind to them.