[10]

"And here I am, so don't cry. I'll always make sure you smile, that your safe from all the darkness in the world."

"Jin-hyung, why are you so red? Even V seem to be very flustered. " Jin didn't answer Hope's question that he had asked three hours prior.

Taehyung.

The boy's name was Taehyung. Now that Jin thought about it, it quite suited the boy. Jin bit his lip, nervous energy all around him.

They were back onto the road, driving to Busan. They would reach their destination in 7 hours. This time the seat beside him was taken by Namjoon, who was enjoying the quiet atmosphere a lot.  Everyone was asleep, the bath making them tired. Jin could see everyone from the back view mirror, except Taehyung. A series of awkward eye contact and flustered avoidance of looking into each other's eyes had lead to the changed position of the poor younger boy.

Jin avoided thinking why or how the kiss had happened. It just caused him to blush hard which he didn't want, since the permanent red on his face seemed to be quite enough.

Jin looked around to see a parking sign in front of a restaurant and then proceeded to park his car. He could use some rest too. Jin turned off the engine and locked all the doors and windows of the car, leaving only one-half open so that none of them might die of the lack of oxygen.

Jin opened his door and walked out, quickly making sure to lock it by pressing the 'Lock' on his automatic key. Jin stretched, feeling weary and tired. His bones cracked, and that made Jin cackle and squeal in pain.

This was what he had become.

Jin laughed feeling the tears prick in his eyes. Jin blinked and started walking to the restaurant in front, to perhaps have a take-out so they could hit the road again. Jin made it to the front of the restaurant but then cursed his luck. It was closed.

Jin looked around and saw the huge rod that said McDonald's. He contemplated going to the car and driving it there, but then quickly dismissed the thought. Why cause so much hassle that might wake up his boys when he had perfectly capable legs that could walk, at least for now?

Jin took a deep breath and cheered himself.

"I can do this. No, I won't die, I can walk. Ahh, I don't wanna..." Jin pouted.

Why was he so responsible? He cursed loudly into the quiet night as he made his way to the fast food restaurant.

"Someone better reward me, I deserve seven days of bed rest. Look at me walking so much. Those lazy bastards are sleeping, uh, I wanna sleep. Why do in not have wings? " Jin looked up and pouted at the moon.

"Weren't you supposed to give me wings, like I wouldn't have to complain then. Like, you've done incomplete work. What's the use of a face of an angel when I don't have wings like one. You should've given me something that was useful, like wings. Not that I'm complaining about the face, but, you know, wings would've been helpful, especially when, especially when..." Jin stopped his complaining.

A sniff stopped him from completing his sentence, thankfully so.

Since Jin is the same idiot that took home six unknown boys, pushed the bushes aside to see who was crying, at this hour. Hidden in the bushes was a young boy, probably twelve or thirteen, crying. Jin rushed to the poor boy, feeling his heart break with every sniff.

"What's wrong baby? What happened? Where are your parents? " Jin approached the boy slowly, as to not scare him. The boy looked up at Jin and cried harder.

"What is it, baby?" Jin kneeled in front of the boy and patted the boy's head.

"Why are you here? Go away. Go away Ahjussi. They'll take you too. Go away." Jin furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, and just as he was about to hug the boy, felt someone wrap their hands around his head with a cloth.

Lost Boys - Jin × BTSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें