[4] -- Part 2

Yoongi was sitting beside Hoseok in the limousine. He felt flustered and very embarrassed. But what embarrassed him was the freaking display of affection that the one sitting beside him was getting.

They had had breakfast and were off from Seokjin's home to the garage waiting for Seokjin to find his car. Jin had searched for five minutes and until he remembered that he had let his friend borrow it last night.

Yoongi had been annoyed. How the hell was this man supposed to be their boss when he couldn't even remember where his car was? But most of the annoyance came from the same morning when Jin had announced that all of them were supposed to call him 'hyung' since he was the elder by one year from Yoongi who was previously the eldest.

Yoongi was confused and had dropped his chopsticks into his plate while furrowing his eyebrows. How he knew Yoongi's age had been a dilemma to him; until he realized that the youngest three had suddenly become the freaking best friends of the man.

As if that wasn't enough though, Jin had also announced that if they didn't tell him their real names, he was gonna call them nicknames since initials were hard to remember.

He remembered the horrified glance he had shared with Namjoon at that.

Jin started calling Hoseok 'Hobi' for some reason. Jungkook had told Jin to call him 'Kookie'. V had demanded Jin to call him 'Taetae'. Jimin was given a nickname by Jin himself, which was 'Chim'.

How horrified he was anyone can imagine.

Namjoon was a smart man, he had requested that Jin call him 'Joon' since he realized that this man gave horrible nicknames. But Jin had changed the Joon to Joonie, clearly making the other blush in embarrassment.

Yoongi had been silent all along during this stupid conversation. He had not wanted to partake in this action, but that clearly angered Jin.

He remembered the conversation he had with Jin over this,

"And what should I call you mister?"

"Agust D," Yoongi grumbled in attitude.

"Oh, aren't you the sweetest?" Jin had looked at him and folded his arms with his eyebrows raised. Yoongi had shrugged. He was not gonna change, the older had to deal with the way he was.

"So, you don't wanna tell me? Fine, then I can just call you..." Jin had trailed off staring at him and then flicking his gaze to the Salt lying on the dining table, "Sugar since you're the sweetest thing present here." Jin had given him a smirk when he saw the disgusted and horrified expression on Yoongi's face.

It took him a lot of begging to get Jin to call him something else, and that was also Suga. He didn't know which nickname was worst.

Jin had phoned his driver to pick them up while they stood in the parking lot of the building. Turned out the driver drove a limo, a freaking limousine.

So there they were, heading to shopping in a freaking limousine. It was a bit later than planned since Jin was adamant on making all the boys go through a medical examination with his personal doctor to make sure they weren't injured, for which all of them had headed to the man's personal clinic.

The doctor was a kind man and had been pretty good to them. He had examined and found some internal injuries in both Hoseok and Taehyung, which were to be treated with medicines. The doctor had asked Jin to bring them for a check-up again after a week.

This information had made Jin gasp and promise the doctor to take extreme care of them. Jin had also asked for some sleeping pills and Headache relievers handing them to Namjoon on his way out. Namjoon had been very surprised, but then had said a quiet thank you to which Jin had just nodded and patted the younger boy's back.