[4] -- Part 1

"I always wonder whether I'm just dreaming or having you here with me is the reality. But it can't be; can it?"

Jin woke up tired.

He felt like he had just run a marathon for two hours when he woke up. His head was pounding, back aching and his legs felt like they were attached to heavyweights. The only good thing that he felt was that someone had their arms around him, and until he opened his eyes, he didn't know who that someone was.

He opened his eyes slowly; seeing that constant breathing of someone on his face was one of the men that were staying in his house. He thought long and hard and finally remembered that this person had his initials as JK.

Jin smiled. The boy looked so peaceful and cute that Jin's heart warmed. He pushed some locks out of the boy's face and just watched him for a while. He wanted this peaceful expression of the boy to stay all day, but he knew it won't. The boy's expression wasn't this last night; it was cold, stony, hard, almost expressionless.

Jin decided that if he wanted to keep all these men with him, he had to do something. That something meaning to get closer to them. He was going to try his best to get them to trust him. To get them to stay with him.

Jin got up slowly; so as to not disturb the sleeping boy cuddled up to him. He finally freed himself of the very strong grip that had been holding him down. Jin realized he was becoming weaker and weaker, though once upon a time he used to go to the gym and maintained a pretty strong hold too. But the disease had weakened him and he was now unable to even take a punch without breaking bones.

Jin took his time admiring the tangled mess of boys around him. Jimin was sleeping beside him and looked so cute that Jin wanted to squeal, but that was a bad idea. It will wake up all of them.

Jin stood up from his position. He moved to where J-hope was lying and kneeled in front of him. After quickly checking his pulse, Jin fixed his pillow and blanket and cleaned some of the drool from his face.

He moved towards the boy lying with him, V, and fixed the position he was lying in, and he then tucked him in. V had accidentally kicked his blanket away from himself, which caused him to shiver a lot.

Jin went over to the other side of the room towards the purple - haired male, his name was perhaps RJ or RK?
Jin shook his head, his memory had become terrible recently, and if they expected him to remember initials as names then they are in for a big surprise.

He decided that he was gonna call him his own names, and if they minded, then that was their problem. He was still unsure whether they had agreed to work for him or not, but he hoped they did. He really wanted them to live a good life ahead.

Jin pushed the man back into place as he had fallen from his mattress. He couldn't pick him up, no, that would've killed Jin, considering the fact that even pushing him back into the mattress was gut-wrenching for him.

Jin sighed when the man was finally in place. He covered him quickly with blankets and pushed the stray strands of hair falling onto his away. He also noticed how he clutched his head even in sleep, and how he had more dark circles than even him, and considering his sleeping pattern was terrible; this person's must be worst.

The last boy, D, had completely tangled legs with his blankets. Jin took a deep breath in and started untangling the blankets from the boy's legs. After a while of struggling, he finally got it out and fixed it on the male's body correctly. He saw the perspiration on the boy's face and quickly cleaned it with the jaw of his own sweater sleeves. The A.C. was working fine; perhaps the man had a nightmare?

Jin finally stood up. He felt like he was their guardian or something. Jin laughed to himself at that and stretched his back and hands a bit.

Jin had started caring about the boys in less than 24 hours. Strange? Well, that was Jin. His parents had thought him to be considerate, passionate and kind. Or perhaps he had thought them that. Who knows?

Jin proceeded towards the shower. His limbs were aching a lot. He really needed a warm bath and after battling himself for a while, decided it won't wake up the boys. So humming to himself a tune, he made his way towards the bathroom.

                           •••••••••••••

Hoseok was woken by loud noises. He opened his eyes and at first, was surprised by his surroundings. It took him a moment to remember the events of last night. He smiled a small smile after remembering the kind man that had tended to him last night.

He got up from where they were sleeping and followed the noise into the kitchen sleepily. He saw Jimin twirling while frying something.

Taehyung, on the other hand, was sitting at the counter making weird faces at Jin who was laughing a lot while also cutting something. All the while, Jungkook was standing beside Jin with his own knife suspended in the air while staring at Jin cutting completely awestruck.

Hoseok cleared his throat and Jin stopped laughing and looked at him with a smile on his face.

"Hope - ah, you're awake," Jin said in such an enthusiastic tone that Hoseok had to stop himself from jumping up and down in excitement with him for the sake of his image.

Hoseok nodded and Jin came out from the side of the counter quickly rushing towards him. After reaching him, Jin immediately embraced him. That was the first hug he received in a while, and Hoseok felt himself melt from the inside but managed to compose himself and not scream in happiness.

"Are you feeling alright? You're not dizzy, are you? Do the wounds still hurt?" Jin whispered in his ears in such tender and sincerely worried tone that Hoseok didn't have the heart to lie to him.

"I'm feeling fine. Just a headache. I guess it will be alright in a few days..."

"Absolutely not. We are going to visit the doctor after shopping okay?" Jin said pulling away and looking at him.

Hoseok smiled brightly and nodded.

"Jin hyung, We're here too. Don't ignore us." Jungkook whined and Hoseok was surprised for several reasons.

Firstly, Jungkook was the strongest, he never whined. Secondly, Jungkook wanted attention; Jungkook always blended in shadows and hated attention towards him. Thirdly, the boy just called Jin hyung. What the hell happened that they became so comfortable with each other? Sure they cuddled and slept, but that was no reason to be that comfortable with each other.

Hoseok looked back at Jin who still hadn't moved from his position in front of him. Jin just shrugged at the youngest and dragged Hoseok off to somewhere. But when Hoseok regained his senses and stopped thinking about the hand that was holding him he realized he was in Jin's bedroom.

"These are your clothes for the day. You're friend R..." Jin paused and scrunched his face, and after a while, Hoseok realized he forgot his initials.

He chuckled, "Are you possibly talking about RM?"

"Yes! Yes, yes, that's who I am talking about. He's in the shower. If you want to shower then you can go in after him, although I'll advise you not to. Since I'm not pretty sure if you're wounds are okay or not. You can shower after we come back. What say?" The boy looked at Hoseok hopefully.

Hoseok nodded and smiled back at the man in front of him which caused the other man to ruffle his hair affectionately.

"Smile more. You look like a prince." Jin said while smiling and took off, "Come out after changing." He said while closing the door.

That was surprising to Hoseok. No one really liked his smile, well, now with exception of this man. He shook his head and took deep breaths to calm his beating heart.

Off to changing clothes then.