[13]

“It was dark, and I was alone.
But it was okay. I thought about you, and then all my fears dissipated. Just like you had.”

Jin felt a little nauseous still, but the calming time in the forest with Namjoon had at least finished most of his sickness. It was a pretty nice experience, talking to Namjoon. It had that calming effect on his nerves, talking to Namjoon.

Jin drove the last miles in solitude, as everyone at this point was asleep. Joonmyeon was sleeping on top of Jungkook in the seat beside him, with Jungkook's arms around the little boy. Hoseok was sleeping in between Taehyung and Jimin in the backseat just behind him, with Namjoon sleeping spread out on the backseat behind them all. He was sleeping on Yoongi's chest, who at every other moment even in his sleep stroked the younger boy's forehead. Jin cooed every now and then, feeling so happy and full.

It really didn't matter now, what would happen in the future. It really didn't matter now, why he would do. He was responsible for so many now, he will not back down from his duties and responsibilities. Everything that bothered him previously, he was throwing it out of the window. It would be cowardly of him, and his parents, both his previous and current, would be ashamed of him. It wasn't fair to anyone, the fact that he gave them hope and then would crush them by abandoning them, his heart hurt just thinking about it.

He remembered the promise he made with Hoseok, the heartbreaking words Namjoon used to say in his stupid rambling sometimes when they would cuddle at night, No. He would never do that to them. Jin entered Busan with his eyes on the huge scyscrapers that had always made him feel like a little boy. Getting closer to his parents' home, he took out his phone from the box inside the arm rest and told the Google assistant to call his mom.

The bell rang once, twice, and his mother picked up.

"Hey Jin bug. Where are you love?" His mother said on the phone. Jin felt his heart shake, he wanted to curl in her arms at listening her voice. She was his sunshine, his everything. After his whole family died, this woman was the one to erase his tears and put a smile in that place.

"Mom…" His voice cracked. The line was silent for a while, and then his mom just said in a few words.

"You know we're always here. Things are hard, but we'll always be together. Now tell me Jin, where are you?" Jin inhaled trying to keep the tears at Bay. His mom had once said that depression came with the illness as a package. He was happy yet so sad at the same time, it was confusing.

"I've entered Busan Mom. Can you please ready three rooms?"

"Of course. How long until you reach?" Jin examined the roads, and then said, "In twenty Mom."

"See you baby. You're father is dying to meet you." Jim smiled thinking about his father, who was literally one of a kind. He couldn't wait to see him.

Jin reached his house in twenty-five rather than twenty, and as he was getting down was wrapped up in a pair of arms too small for his broad shoulders. He looked at his mother, who in all her beautiful glory stood before him with tearful eyes. Jin smiled at him, and felt his own tears at the back of his eyes. Jin's mother looked at him examining every single inch of him. Jin just shook his head at her worried face. His mom was at a graying age, and was always so extremely worried about or for him constantly that Jin considered half of the ageing was because of it.

Jin's mother embraced him again, and Jin closed his eyes to enjoy her closeness. Something tapped on his shoulders, and Jin let go of his mother only to be met by the extremely bright and happy face of his father. The man hugged Jin tight, so so tight that Jin felt like he would transform into liquid just then and there. Thankfully after an elbow jab on his ribs and a loud 'Ow' made his father let go of him. Jin's father ignored his mother and held the cheeks of his only son to examine his face. Jin didn't break the eye-contact with his father either. In the end both of them were giggling from the prolonged eye contact. Jin's father as opposed to his mother was the extremely emotional touchy feely type of man, who had just given Jin a loud kiss on his forehead and cheek. Jin pretended to be repulsed and offended, but every one of them knew he loved the attention of his parents and their constant babying. Always had, always will.

"Looks like you've found quite a lot of catches, huh?" Jin's father teased with wriggling eyebrows. "Dad!!" A loud whine that Jin wasn't capable of making until apparently now erupted from his throat.

"C'mon son, let's take you and your dear boyfriends plus your adopted child to bed, and then talk tomorrow morning if you wake up. What say?"

Jin nodded at his father's suggestion, feeling completely drained suddenly. He felt onto his father, who surprisingly wavered a bit, but held onto his son then. "You must be very tired then, I guess." Jin's father stated the obvious, which made Jin just groan in response.

"Hanni dear, Can you get all the other kids to their beds while I take Jin to our room? I'll come and help after tucking him in." The woman nodded already opening the door to see the men that were all surely younger then her Jin sleeping soundly. Hanni smiled to herself and touched the hair of one of kid who was closest to her. The texture of the hair was nice, but the hair was so rough that Hanni wanted to cry rememberinh when Jin's hair was that way. She sighed to herself trying to shake herself out of the that grief.

Hanni nudged the boy's arm a bit and tried waking him up. "Sweetie, Dear boy, My lovely child. Wake up, let's go to bed." The boy blinked awake, and seeing a strange woman smiling down at him, frowned. "I'm Jin's mother, love. The car is pretty uncomfortable, so why don't you help me waking up your friends." Taehyung blinked, trying to shake his sleepy mind to process what the woman was saying.

The woman smiled kindly at him, and Taehyung nudged Hoseok awake. He wasn't really as sweet in waking him up as the woman was with him, and a loud bang occurred in the car as Hoseok hit his head with Jimin's waking the other up jerkily.

Chaos insued, and Hanni shook her head seeing everyone was awake. Her husband joined her when everything seemed to calm down and just about everyone except the little kid in a little kid's arms was asleep. Jin's father wondered if half of them were even legal.

"Come on kids, let's show you to your rooms." A grumpy Yoongi had a sleepy and clingy Namjoon in his arms, a sleepy Hoseok was being dragged by Jimin and Taehyung, and Poor Jungkook was carrying a soundly asleep Joonmyeon with him. In their poor state, Jin's father pitied them at let the sleep in the room downstairs only. Thinking that he'd shift them to their actual rooms in the future.

Joonmyeon was taken from Jungkook by a kind Hanni, and all six boys ended up in the large bed in a perfect fit. Jin's father closed the room's lights for them, but he didn't need to. Considering half of them were already asleep and the other half was dozing off.

In the middle of the night somewhere, Jin joined the mess of the boys sleepily, missing the cuddle mess and their warmth. Missing his mess, missing their mess.

Just wanted to share some moments with all of you.Irrelevant but the picture above^^ is where I wrote this. It is a blurry pic, since I own a shitty phone with an even more shitty camera. :(