[12]

"You are in my every thought. You are in my every action. You are in my every breath. Is it you that have taken over me Or Am I just hallucinating?"

Namjoon had been staring. He knew he shouldn't have, but he couldn't really help himself. The way Jin had been handling the youngest boy whose name they had just found out was dreamy. He had joked around with the younger, while also making sure to give him space. Unlike Namjoon, this boy was completely comfortable with Jin the moment both of them interacted. It was his face, Namjoon thought to himself. Okay, it wasn't completely because of Jin's face, but he was sure it had something to do with how everyone just seemed to dote on the older man.

They had resumed their journey to Busan, with the addition of a young boy who called himself Joonmyeon. Seokjin and Joonmyeon seemed pretty similar, so much so that no one might be able to tell them apart. The car journey was very loud, with even Yoongi taking a liking to the fifteen-year-old boy. Jungkook seemed very glad that now he wasn't the youngest and there was someone else the older hyungs, especially Jimin and Namjoon, could baby.

Namjoon looked outside, he still hadn't forgotten the conversation he had with Yoongi. They had both decided to take up Seokjin's offer on getting them auditions with entertainment companies. His passion was music Afterall. He looked outside the window just as Taehyung and Hoseok burst out laughing at something Joonmyeon said. While gazing outside, he caught the view of Jin in the side-mirror, who looked really thoughtful. It was scary to see that expression on the elder's face since they were completely used to the wide smile and crinkling eyes. Namjoon was an observant person, so a month with the older was enough to make him feel familiar with Jin's facial expressions. He knew that face. It was usually followed by a breakdown in the bathroom away from all of their eyes and ears or a nap for at least 20 hours. With all that was going on in the elder's life recently, Namjoon didn't blame him one bit.

"Hyung," Namjoon patted Jin's shoulder to get his attention. Jin looked at him through the rear mirror and raised his eyebrows, a question clearly tingling in his eyes."I was wondering if I could drive and you could get some rest? I mean, you've been driving for nearly twenty hours now with stops here and there. Please hyung, you need rest." Jin smiled at Namjoon and even though it was a pretty small one, It didn't fail to make Namjoon feel giddy.

"Don't worry about me Joon-ah, if I give you this car God knows if we'll make it alive to Busan. You make me worry and wish to have chosen the medical career." The big pout Namjoon gave at that was hard to miss, and catching it Jin chuckled. "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Besides, we're almost there. Calm down, kid."

Namjoon nodded and leaned back into his seat, clearly not sure and still skeptical. Then Namjoon suddenly had an idea and moved forward with determination to talk to Jin again. "Hyung, I need to pee. Stop the car."

"Suddenly? You were fine a moment ago." Jin trying to calm his heart after he had a death fright by Namjoon's sudden outburst. "I didn't need to go then, I need to go now!" Namjoon whined loudly.

"Okay, Okay." And with that Jin stopped the car. Namjoon got out of the car immediately not waiting to see others reactions to his sudden outburst. He found the furthest corner inside small little gathering of many trees and sat behind one away from the eyes of the others.

A minute passed, and two, and five. After ten minutes, Namjoon heard the commotion of everyone getting off to probably straighten their backs or walk around a bit to ease their number butts. Namjoon let another ten minutes pass, completely busy in admiring the little butterfly's wings that now sat on her throne on the trunk of the tree. A snap of a breaking twig made him look up, and that's when he saw Jin.

He smiled sheepishly at the now approaching older man as he had his hands crossed. Jin took a seat beside him and sighed.

They say in silence for a while, in fact, the silence lasted so long that Namjoon got engrossed in his own cloudy head again. Namjoon was an over-thinker, always was and always will be. Jin snapped him out of his reverie, however; "Thank you. Even though it was cheeky of you, but Thanks."

Namjoon looked at the older in surprise, he noticed what he did? Of course, he did, Namjoon was a terrible actor. "Sorry hyung, you needed rest. Or at least space away from the youngers to clear your head. I know we're a handful, but please don't stress or fret over us hyung. We've started caring about you too. All of us try to look for you just as much as you do for us. Although Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook are still pretty young, so they can't really show that they care about you except cuddling. And Yoongi hyung is determined to let the whole world know he'll never care about anyone, but he still cares so damn much. Hobi hyung is a handful with his constantly changing moods, but he's a jewel hyung, he took care of us like you take care of us now, and he seems to be getting really used to you caring for him. And I ..."

Jin ruffled Namjoon's hair to stop him from rambling further. Namjoon froze, he really couldn't understand why his heart was beating so fast. Jin was smiling at him, Namjoon felt accomplished. A long, comfortable silence stretched between them. Namjoon started wondering again. He imagined himself back in the dungeon that he had just escaped. He imagined himself back in the hell hole that he had suffered so much in. A shiver ran through his body, and an arm was wrapped around him.

Namjoon looked at Jin in surprise; the older just smiled at him and leaned on his shoulder. "You're cold, I want warmth. It's a win-win situation." Namjoon blinked.

"If you say so." It wasn't a big surprise that Namjoon was awkward about this. He always was an extremely shy and introverted person, even more so than Yoongi, who would just grumble but take the skinship regardless. But Namjoon would become stiff as a rock and try to refrain from breathing because he would think it would harm the other. Jin on his shoulder looked at him, and Namjoon wished he didn't because they were so so close. Namjoon didn't deserve to die so young, but with Jin so close and his heart beating 200m/s, he knew this was the end for him.

Jin leaned in closer, and Namjoon wanted to scream. Okay, No, he would get a grip of himself, Namjoon tried to console but to no avail. At that same moment, something feathery came near Namjoon's nose, and Namjoon immediately moved his face away from the direction of Jin to sneeze.

The sneeze echoed in the whole forest, and Namjoon felt embarrassed as hell. "You're cold Joon. Let's get you back to the warmth of the car." Jin took off his jacket and draped it over Namjoon's shoulders. "No, no Hyung. I don't need this." Namjoon tried to take off the jacket.

"Shut up Joon-ah. Here, Take my hand. Let's go."

Namjoon took the older's hand that hoisted him up. He felt giddy, he felt like flying, he felt like he was in love.

Wait,

He was in love?

Namjoon looked at Jin frantically, having an existential crisis at the revelation. Jin caught his gaze and patted his shoulders just as they reached the others. Namjoon just stood there as everyone was arranged and put back into the car, hoping to one day actually understand what and how he always manages to fall in love so fast.