[9]

"You look so beautiful in the moonlight. It makes me wonder, is this moment really real, or would you disappear just like angels? I hope you don't, you have finally completed me."

"I'm warning you Joon. If you take another step, I'll end you." Jin glared at the younger boy that was dripped in mud and filth. The boy swallowed, clearly uncomfortable with making the older man angry. Jin took three steps to stand in front of Namjoon and inspected the boy for possible injuries.

"I leave all of you alone for five minutes, only five minutes, and you manage to wreck everything." Jin looked at the others, Jimin covered in mud and leaves, Taehyung leaking gross brownish slime from who knows where, Hoseok having algae, sand, and grass on his body and his clothes, Jungkook with his Jello and crumbs of bread and a banana peel on his head. And Yoongi, the oh so mature one out of all, being the literal combination of all of them.

Jin shook his head, how was he supposed to help them, here in the middle of nowhere. He looked around, they were having such a nice picnic. Jin had taken a break from the driving to eat and possibly rest a bit and had set up the food Solbi Noona had packed in almost four baskets. They had eaten in a peaceful atmosphere, and then he had to pee, so he had headed to a quiet and concealing corner to do his business. Coming back, he had met with the biggest fight of his life, and they had been using food. Wasting food.

After stopping them, he watched in horror the mess they had created. Jin bit his lip, he had seen a lake while trying to find a place to pee, and this looked like the perfect opportunity for all of the boys in front of him to take a bath. But first, all the obvious trash should be cleaned. "No one will move. I'll clean this place and then we'll head somewhere to clean you all up. No one would take a step, Am I clear?"

Everyone muttered their 'yes' by one way or other, except Yoongi, who scoffed. A murderous glare was shot at the man, "Do you have a problem, Suga?" The brunette shook his head when he met with Seokjin's gaze. Seokjin took a deep breath and walked to his car that was parked just in front of the picnic spot. He rummaged through the things in the back of the car and finally found a trash bag. Seokjin thanked Sandeul for always making a mess in his car in the back of his mind.

A step towards all of them, Seokjin took to cleaning them first. He stepped in front of Jungkook to take off his various accessories. "You know,  you've got a really nice cap there. I'm glad you keep me updated with the new fashion. " Jin said as he took off the banana peel from just head. Jungkook looked confused until he saw the peel in the older boy's hand. His eyes widened and a pout made its way onto his face. Jin chuckled as he saw the look on Jungkook's face.

Just like that, he cleaned all of them up, with light jokes and remarks. After that, he made all of the boys clean up the mess they had created. A trash bag that big shouldn't have been filled, was overflowing.

"Okay guys, let's go take a bath. " Seokjin said smiling cheekily.

•••••••

"It's cold," Taehyung said coming in. Jin had already turned on the heater in the car for them. He had also got out extra hoodies when he had opened their bags for clothes. "It'll be fine in a while Tae. You just had a bath, it's bound to be cold. C'mon, wear this. " Seokjin handed one hoodie to Taehyung. Taehyung immediately started wearing it but started fidgeting while pulling it on.

"Here, let me help." From the driver's seat, Seokjin stretched himself to the side and helped pull it on. The hoodie slides about the body of the boy gracefully, but Seokjin didn't.

They were staring at each other. Jin seemed to be lost now, what was going on, what they were doing, what was happening, he knew nothing. He could just see the boy in front of him, who, in all other words lost, was breathtaking. Jin let out a shaky breath, the intense gaze of Taehyung, combined with their close faces, was making him suddenly nervous, and excited (Although he'll never admit that).

"Hyung,..." Jin looked up from memorizing the boy's features to face his eyes, "I trust you, a lot. So, I want you to know,..." Seokjin furrowed his eyebrows, What did he want Jin to know?

"My name is Kim Taehyung." Jin's eyes widened. The boy looking at him seemed to lose all his confidence and was completely nervous now. Seokjin smiled, although he might not remember the name on the go and the boy would have to repeat it twice or thrice to him, he was happy, they had taken their first freaking step.

Jin smiled, and seeing him smile Taehyung smiled back. For that smile he was weak, and their faces were inches from each other. So, without wasting any time, Taehyung leaned close to touch their lips. It was just a peck, just two lips touching and then distance again, but oh no.

Jin stared wide-eyed at Taehyung, who seemed to be smiling despite the blush coming up on his face, But that was it for Seokjin. He quickly pulled up to his seat to sit properly, his breath hitching, his heart running wild, his head a mess.

It was only a peck, something friends might do all the time. Perhaps not on the lips, but Taehyung wouldn't know that. He had no friends before. But then why was his heart palpating? Why was he suddenly nervous about his appearance? And why was the water dripping from the hair of the boy beside him looking so sexy? It was a peck, a peck.

Taehyung cleared his throat, in his jittery state. "I'll uh...I'll just go to... uh check on the others, yes, I'll go do that." Jin without looking said automatically, " Y-Yeah, Yeah, go do that." Taehyung rushed out of the car into the fresh air, his whole body seeming hot. He squealed and jumped with a bounce in his step until he remembered who he was (a gangster), and how he was supposed to act (coldly).

He nodded and started walking normally, trying to not smile. But in the end, fuck it, he just kissed his dream boy so just fuck it. He started jumping and squealing again.

Jin on the other hand, in the car, felt like his brain cells had suddenly gone through apoptosis. Seeing Taehyung's reaction to the kiss, he realized the other was happy about it. But what about him? Of course, he was happy too, the permanent smile and blush on his face proved that. But this was not right, he wasn't a person that considered the others in that way. He didn't want the others to think that that was why he helped them, to take advantage of them.

He wasn't ready for what was starting between Taehyung and him, but he was oh so glad it was, and he would be damned if he stopped it.