Dominion

This is a non-profit fanfic that does not intend to infringe the rights of those who own the Zootopia and Dominon Tank Police franchises. This fanfic is a tribute to Masamune Shirow (Dominion Tank Police, Black Magic M-66, Ghost in the Shell, Appleseed, etc.).

ZOOTOPIA TANK POLICE

Prologue

"Crime in Zootopia is out of control," said Mayor Leodoro Leonzález. "You have to deal with this problem like a surgeon, with a scalpel and not with an electric saw like you police do."

"Wait a minute, you politicians gave us the chainsaws! Well, now these are as effective as water pistols," interrupted Chief José Rosano, an old Bobtail dog.

"You think of these horrendous tanks as water pistols, so what do you think is a good piece of equipment for the police?"

"Well, I wish I had atomic bombs."

"Chief of police, you're insane!"

"The atomic bombs ended the wars, then give us atomic bombs and we will destroy the crime.... Don't you understand, Mayor, we're fighting a war!"

 Don't you understand, Mayor, we're fighting a war!"

Capítulo 1: Dominion

The road in the burrowing area was then used by bikers disguised as clowns

The road in the burrowing area was then used by bikers disguised as clowns. These criminals from Mad Max's or Akira's film, headed towards a small car driven by a pair of sheep.

The bikers were hitting the family car with baseball bats and steel bars and blowing up the windshield and other windows, hurting the poor occupants.

Suddenly, a police motorcycle came from behind and suicidally charged the criminals. Several fell off their bikes and saw the policeman braking in front of the bikers and already shooting at them.

The motorcycles exploded with their occupants still on them. One of the inertia bikers rolled on the ground and crashed right into the front wheel of the police bike.