Three tanks in the rain

ZOOTOPIA TANK POLICE

Capítulo 10: Three tanks in the rain

The rain was intensifying and therefore the noise inside the abandoned shed where Buajaja and his band had hidden had become unbearable.

Buajaja decided to turn up the volume on the radio so as to silence the incessant noise of raindrops crashing against the calamine ceiling, then decided to light one of his stinking cigars.

"Hey, don't smoke that shit that's going to give you cancer," said Annapuma.

"I don't think I'm going to die from that, you know," said the pig with a sarcastic smile.

"I don't understand why you insist on smoking it," Unipuma criticized him this time.

"It's a man's business, you girls wouldn't understand. A male can't be a real male unless he smokes at least once in his life a good Havana cigar from ZooCuba.... Come on girls, cheer up, a little taste won't do you any harm."

The other members of the band left what they were doing and looked at the cats with lustful looks and a few drooling looks.

"Meow, what's wrong with you Buajaja, you always insist that we give these things a try, right Unipuma."

"Nya, Annapuma you're right. I don't understand you men with your mania for insisting we smoke these things. What's wrong with you or what?"

The cat sisters were about to send the other members of their criminal gang to hell, when they suddenly stopped their slender ears.

"What's that noise?" Annapuma asked no one in particular.

"Damn it, Buajaja, turn it down a little bit the volume" asked Unipuma in anger.

The pig did so, but could hear nothing because of the noise of the rain.

One of the members of the gang came to the wall and stood on his toes so that he could look out of the long window that ran along the entire wall of the shed.

"I don't hear or see..." was trying to say the ram, when a strong detonation blew out all the windows of the place.

A pile of shards of glass went to crash and cut the son of a bitch's face, but the worst came less than a second later.

The wall exploded and the heat of the explosion, together with the blast wave, had dismembered the criminal and sent pieces of his brains in all directions.

Buajaja and his men stood stiff as statues, except for the tall cat sisters, who, showing off their feline instincts and reflexes, had already pulled out their weapons and were standing on the outer edge of the wall cavity.

It was this quick reaction that saved the lives of the two cats as just at that moment and from the back, a green metallic mass with the logo of the tanker police, was crossing the wall and sliding, crushing a ferret against a wall that did not enjoy the quick reflexes of its companions.

It looks like the image of a tooth bar being squeezed with excessive force by the lower side, since in this same way the criminal vomited on the side of the tank all his blood that was previously in his body.

The criminals shot at the tank, but they didn't do the slightest damage. This fact, however, was not observed because at lightning speed, the small tank fired its riot control gas grenades and then turned ninety degrees.

"Let's get out of here!" one of the cat sisters shouted at the other and disappeared through the hole caused by the explosion.

The large, heavy machine gun, the Vulcan, spun at a devilish speed on its axis, then vomiting its deadly charge.